[1]

"So what is it that you're hiding here?" I question as we arrived to a big house just outside the French quarter

"So what is it that you're hiding here?" I question as we arrived to a big house just outside the French quarter. Klaus hasn't exactly talked to me about what he's been doing in New Orleans. All I knew was some witches were planning on putting him down or something like that.

I didn't really pay attention to him when he told me it was recent to when Kol died. I was completely heartbroken and stayed in my room for months. Until the veil from the other side was put down. I was able to spend some time with him. He told me to leave to New Orleans with Klaus. I said goodbye to everyone back home and left. According to Kol and klaus he had something here that was going to help me move on.

"Remember the voice mail I sent you a few months ago" klaus mentions.

Flashback to New Orleans-

Narrators POV

Klaus is walking around the French quarter. According to a letter that was left by Katherine some witches were plotting against him. Klaus paranoia led him to leave mystic falls immediately and find out what it was about.

He stops spotting a woman sitting down. The lady looks startled to see him knowing he is no good. Klaus walks over to her sitting down at the other end of her table.

"Good afternoon. Time for one more?"

" I have nothing to say to you." The lady replies not wanting anything to do with Klaus.

"I'm looking for someone-- a witch. Perhaps you might be able to help me find her. Jane-Anne Deveraux." When Klaus mentions the name the lady tenses up. But tried to hide it.

"Sorry. I don't know." This makes klaus lean forward. "Well, now that's a fib, isn't it?" Klaus takes the woman's hand on the table, smiling. "Now, you see, I know that you're a true witch amongst this sea of poseurs, so enough with the fabrications. I've quite a temper."

The witch withdraws the hand from the hybrids hold. "Witches don't talk outta school in the Quarter. The vampire won't allow it. Those are the rules. I don't break Marcel's rules." The witch snaps.

Klaus tenses up at the mentioning of that name. It belonged to one of his most closest friends back then. The hybrid gets up away from the table walking away. He reaches in his pocket taking out his phone. He dials a number and brings it to his ear.

He knew the person on the other end wouldn't pick up. But it was worth a try. After a few rings there was no response. He decided to leave a message.

"Valeria! Love I know you're in no mood to deal with me but I've found out something here. Something that might interest you. Call me back and we'll arrange something"

End of flashback.

"Yea I remember what about it?" I question as klaus opens the car door.