{4}

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Davina and Valeria were sitting down about to begin the spell while Klaus watched. Kol had left after being asked a thousand times to leave by Elijah. Him and Hayley were guarding the entrance if Kol were to come back. Everyone thought that what Kol did was low and u forgivable. It costed peoples lives for him to do what he did.

Valeria was not going to allow his brother or her friends to be the consequence of his reckless actions. She knew she had to act in this way to get any where. Her thoughts were no where near in forgiving Kol or thinking about the subject. For now all she could think of was to save her brother and Bonnie.

Klaus stuck close not wanting to leave the girl alone. He thought she might go to far with her magic, the state she was in could cause her to. Valeria thought he was ridiculous but she appreciated him sticking around. Davina thought it was just him making sure she didn't manipulate the spell.

"Are you ready?"Valeria looked up to Davina giving her hands to her.

"Yes" Davina took them and settled in her position to begin the spell.

"I'm going to be out for a while the only way I can come back is if I want to. When I do you'll feel a push that's when you'll continue the spell" Valeria explained to the young girl. Davina nodded closing her eyes.

The two began to chant making the candles around them fire out. They continued until Valeria had completely passed out. This made Klaus turn around immediately eyeing Davina.

"What have you done!" Klaus rose his voice thinking this was a wrong doing by Davina. Since her discretions with Kol, Klaus had been suspicious of her and who she was sided with.

"It's part of the spell. She's officially where ever she wanted to project to. Now I have to keep her there" Davina replied with sass to the man. They weren't the best of friends but they had to tolerate each other for their mutual friends. Klaus just glared at her and sat down still with suspicion.

Davina noticed this and rolled her eyes.

"Klaus I am serious I would never do anything to hurt her. If I had known what Kol was up to I would've never stayed around him" Davina defended returning to the spell.

Klaus just kept quiet waiting for Valeria to wake up.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·