{1}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓅𝒶𝓰ℯ  𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯℴ𝓃ℯ 𝓌ℴ𝓃𝓉 𝒷ℯ 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇.  ℬ𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽 ℯ 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓎 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓰ℴ ℴ𝓃."

Heart break.
We have all experienced it we have all felt it. It doesn't have to be specifically from a relationship. There's many ways to experience it. Family, friendship and many more. It's always the same pain. That empty space inside of you. A never ending hole that can't be filled. You try and try to make it better to fill up that space that is making you feel so lonely. But is impossible.

This is what we do differently. Grief.

The way we fill up that empty space. We all try different ways. Some try to do things they love something they enjoy doing. Others chose to attend other problems to distract themselves from the real problem going on.

There's always the choice to ignore the problem. Push everyone away and pretend you're moving on when you're not. Or you don't move on and do anything possible to not accept it. The pain is to much you can't deal with the truth. You do everything to get that person back but it is impossible.

But there's always that one person who is there to keep you together. The one that allows you to grief your own way but is there to keep you together. The one that's there to make sure you're not falling apart.

"Valeria are you doing alright?" Elijah knocked on Valeria's door like he did everyday at the same time. It was his way to make sure she was doing okay. He would do it with Valeria and he did it with Klaus.

It had became the same routine. They stayed home. Elijah tried over and over again to bring them back but it was impossible. Valeria and Klaus were very stubborn people. They thought the world was over for losing and letting people down.

Deep down both of them knew there was much more they could do. Klaus could make everything right to bring Hope back. Valeria could try her best on bringing her brother and Kol back. But those weren't the only things.

They could be there for the people they needed. Hayley was also dealing with the loss of her child. She needed someone in her corner but she was just the same. Trying to push everyone away. That's the only way they could do it. Somehow they had made the world stop. Each day the time went by, but for them it was like it was stuck. The same day went by everyday and nothing changed.