[7]

It had been an eventful month

It had been an eventful month. Klaus had done nothing but mess with Davina, which I tried to stop several times but I didn't work. Klaus had made up his siblings but not completely and the witches had completed the harvest. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later, I just thought it was cruel.

Davina was young and such an excellent girl. She didn't deserve any of it. Just because of selfish needs of the witches. Who I was more worried about was Marcel. He cared for the girl a lot. He didn't have her locked up to use her he actually wanted to protect her. I didn't blame him, the witches were cruel but the city was going to burn to the ground.

Right now I was on my way to Mystic Falls. I needed to clear my head for a while. Everyone seemed to be on edge around here. I was about to walk to my car when I got an idea. I could take Marcel with me. He needed to get away from this mess and the pressure of always being in charge. It was my job as the only one he had to help him.

I walked to his room and knocked on the door waiting for a response. When I didn't get one I just decided to burst in the room. I walked in and shut the door behind me. He was standing up looking out the window with a glass of blood. I walked closer and  wrapped my hands around him still facing the window.

"How you holding up" I asked knowing it was a dumb question but I still wanted to know.

"I'm getting through" he replied taking a sip of the blood that was in the cup. I stepped in front of him so I could convince him to go with me. I knew his answer would be no but it was worth a shot.

"I'm leaving to mystic Falls to my brothers. Would you like to come?" I asked hesitantly scared at what his reaction would be. He tilted his head in disbelief i would even ask that.

"Its only for some days I promise everything is under control here for a while the second stuff starts to go bad I promise we can come back" I insisted but I knew I was pushing to far.

"V the witches have their magic back I have to make sure everything stays in control" Marcel replied making me roll my eyes.

"Let Klaus handle it. He wanted his town back he can control it himself. Come on, you deserve a break from all of this"

Marcel sighed actually considering to go with me. He knew he needed to get away from all this mess. We all did, but Klaus wasn't going to leave. I knew Marcel was more easier to persuade. I gave pleading face just like when I was younger and I was trying to get him to take me out in the town. When klaus would keep me locked in from any one else.

"Fine" Marcel finally gave in rolling his eyes "but don't get me involved in Salvatore drama because Salvatore drama is way worse than Mikaelson one. I've heard the stories"

"I promise" I chuckled at his comment. My brothers were a hand full but they were still fun. Or at least they used to be.

————