{21}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

It'd been a month since the whole no humanity thing with Caroline and Stefan. As soon as Caroline turned it back on she avoided everyone until she had to apologize to everyone for how mean she was. Valeria had been trying to teach Lilly control with her blood thing since she found out she was a ripper just like Stefan. While she did that she'd been meeting up with Kai twice a week to teach him how to control his magic. They were currently close to the Salvatore boarding house in the backyard.

"Okay now here siphon this" Valeria handed him an object.

"What is this?"

"Just siphon it" Kai did as told and he was done he twitched his body around. "Woah this one is nice"

"I know. Now try and change the weather" Valeria challenged. Kai shrugged and tried to focus on changing it but he wasn't very successful.

"You have to be making me do something wrong" Kai whined, turning to the girl.

"I'm not Kai, it's an easy spell I learned how to do in like my third day of training" Valeria said and closed her eyes. The sky immediately turned grey and it thundered. Kai looked around defeatedly. Then Valeria stopped. "See easy"

"Okay original heretic leader of the gemini coven" Kai rolled his eyes.

"It's you. You have no motivation whatsoever..." She looked around and then figured what to do. "Okay I got one try and pull my heart out with magic"

"Okay now you're pushing it"

"I'm serious go it won't kill me" Valeria put her hands aside allowing him Kai put his hand out and tried to at first not much was happening but then Valeria felt her heart trying to jump out her chest she let it go for a little longer until it was just holding on by a thread. "Okay stop"

Kai stopped and put his hand down while Valeria held onto her chest waiting to heal.

"Wait, it worked?!"

"Yes it did and I think that's enough for today you're learning control. That's good now you just need something that motivates you other than killing" Valeria explained taking her bad from the floor.

"That's going to be impossible because I don't know if you're aware but I'm a sociopath" Kai commented with sass.

"Yeah okay kai magic is still something that involves emotion definitely keeps me in check from ripping out everyone's neck"

"Maybe I would be better if you turned me.." Kai mentioned it just like he did everytime during their sessions.

"I'm not turning you kai we've been over this plenty of times now go before Damon comes out here and kills you"