[4]

After a long ride I finally had made it to Mystic falls

After a long ride I finally had made it to Mystic falls. Back to the trouble. Not that I didn't have a bunch of problems in New Orleans but here they had ancient witches running around like it was nothing. I arrived at the boarding house hearing nothing but silence. I thought that was weird but then I remembered half of the people there were either dead or gone.

I walked in only spotting Damon and Elena. Damon had a weird look on his face and Elena looked at me shocked like she wasn't expecting me.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I questioned with a face setting my stuff down on the couch.

"Not the person I was expecting but glad you're here. Take a seat so we can catch you up" Damon said walking towards the couch. I obeyed and sat down waiting for them to explain. Before he could begin I stopped him. "First of all where is Stefan?"

"I have no idea but it's under control" after that Damon began to explain on how Qetsyah came back from the other side. How Bonnie had died and how Katherine was human again.

"Wait. The Katherine Pierce? Human?" I stopped Damon again shocked at the news. "Yes human" he continued to tell me more about what Silas wanted and how Qetsyah used Stefan to get to Silas. Now both of them had some type of rivalry because one of them cheated on the other. Just as about Damon was about to tell me something someone bursted in the house.

"Greetings!" I stood up immediately thinking the person in front of me was Stefan. "Stefan! Are you okay?!" I walked over to him inspecting him.

"Oh! A new face! A pretty face too. Who is she? Is she Stefans girlfriend because if so I'll be Stefan" the man jokes making me realize who he was.

"Silas..?" I said backing away. "Oh come on don't be scared we just met!" Part of me was shocked about how he looked exactly like Stefan. How could any of that be possible.

"She is my sister. I suggest you stay away from her. What's with the home invasion?" Damon questions.

"Well Damon, after two thousand years of a miserable existence, I finally get to die. Which is unfortunate because I just met her" Silas points to me making me roll my eyes.

"What about Bonnie? Have you guys figured a way to bring her back?" I ignore Silas antics and I turn to Elena.

"He said he could bring her back" Elena says making me scoff. I never thought Silas would ever do something like that. Elena was dumb to believe it. "What? He promised" Elena added. I just looked back at Silas in disbelief.

"Oh, you don't think that I keep my promises?" Silas spoke in an offended tone.

"You said that now that you're a witch again, you would bring Bonnie back from the other side" Elena mentioned.

"I did and I can" Silas assured.

"But you're kind of evil. No offense"

"None taken" Silas and Elena began to bicker back and forth.