{16}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Just as planned Kol and Valeria got on the first flight back to New Orleans. They quickly made their way to the French quarter to the compound. When they entered the only thing that was heard was Valeria's heels clicking on the ground followed by Kol's steps. The two tried to find anyone in sight to see what was going on but their question was answered as soon as Klaus sped in front of them.

"Now that's a beautiful sound to hear" he said looking at Valeria with joy. You could tell that a weight on his shoulders was taken off as soon as he saw the girl.

"I told you I would be here" Valeria stepped into a quick hug then let go. "What's going on?"

"Well the body Rebekah is inhabiting, the original owner is trying to take over the body again and tried to take Hope'' Klaus explained but before Valeria could say anything she saw someone else walking down the stairs someone she had never seen before klaus noticed Valeria's attention on the stairs and decided to look that direction as well. When he saw who was there he sighed then turned to Valeria and Kol.

"Well I might as well present you to Freya. She claims she's our sister i'm still skeptical about her but she just kinda stuck around"

The blonde walked over to Valeria and Kol inspecting them. The two could feel eachother magic radiating off the other. Freya was impressed that a witch like Valeria could be that powerful. Klaus noticed this and decided to speak up.

"Why don't we have a drink while we wait on the others to arrive?" He suggested gesturing them over to the dining room. Valeria nodded and took Kol's hand leading them to sit at the table where Klaus handed them cups and sat a bottle of scotch on the table. "So tell me what adventures did you experience this time around in Mystic Falls?"

"Coven duties" Valeria replied, pouring herself a drink then passing it to Kol.

"Coven?" Freya questioned sitting down as well.

"Yeah the gemini coven are you familiar?"

"I've heard some stuff. You must be the leader. I can feel it all over you" the blonde eyed Valeria. Kol and Klaus find it weird but for some reason Valeria didn't question it.

"Who did you kill now?" Klaus spoke up trying to fill the silence in the room. Kol sent him a glare knowing that killing was a sensitive topic for Valeria right now. "Hm, I still see a sensitive topic..."

Valeria just nodded, taking another sip from her cup. "Well I don't know if it counts as killing but I sent one of the members into a permanent sleep. Is that cruel enough?"

Kol sent looks to both Freya and Klaus telling them to watch what their next words were. Before anyone could even say something Hayley walked into the room followed by Marcel and Jackson.