[6]

It had been weeks now since the incident with dark magic

It had been weeks now since the incident with dark magic. Hayley and I were like prisoners in that house. Not that I was complaining because the Mikaelsons were falling apart once again. With false accusations about the baby. Klaus wasn't speaking to Rebekah or Elijah.

He also had a little show at the compound with the vampires. Which made us get our home back not that i was happy to be back there. I'm sure Marcel knew I lied to him about staying in mystic falls just like he got mad at klaus for staying at the plantation house.

I didn't have the time for him I was already annoyed on having to move in with a bunch of vampires. Who thought they were better than anyone else. Klaus was currently planning a dinner with all the vampires to make peace with them, which I thought was absurd but I thought it might be pretty fun.

I was laying in my bed already ready for the dinner. Most of my stuff was packed I hadn't really went through much of it. I knew if I did it would just make me feel worse. I hadn't spent time with Hayley either since she had Kol's room, she didn't know of course it wasn't her fault Klaus gave it to her.

Some days I would visit Davina and teach her some stuff. She promised to keep it a secret to Marcel since he didn't know I was in town but it's going to come to light sooner or later.

A while later I hear someone knocking. I got up and opened the door, I rolled my eyes at the sight of Marcel at the door. He just didn't care and walked in the room.

"What do you want?!" I slammed the door shut and crossed my hands.

"You lied to me! You told me you were staying with your brothers in Mystic Falls! But you lied to me just like him" Marcel accused me with rage in him. I knew he was upset. He would expect something like this from Klaus, but from me he didn't. Marcel and I were like siblings he treated me like a sister and for me to lie to him got him really upset.

"It was for my safety! Plus I was in Mystic Falls a couple weeks ago I just had to come back" I shouted back but then lowered my voice on the last part. Marcel didn't know kol was dead. Klaus wanted to keep that a secret because he knew there was no way I would be away from Klaus if Kol was dead.

"Then why didn't you visit" Marcel questioned. I could feel the hurt in his voice. The old me would've visited him every day even if it was a little conversation. He knew he had been replaced by Klaus.

"Because they didn't let me" I replied not wanting to get straight to the dark magic part.

"Since when do you let them tell you what to do?"

"I couldn't go out it wasn't safe. I did dark magic when I was back in Mystic Falls. Elijah got mad and made me stay home. It was for my safety" I finally fessed up not wanting to go back and forth any more.

"V why would you practice..." Marcel softened up but I cut him off.

"Kol is dead" I blurted out, this made Marcel's face drop completely. They weren't exactly close but he knew what Kol meant to me.