[2]

The next day I'm woken up by how uncomfortable my clothes were on me

The next day I'm woken up by how uncomfortable my clothes were on me. My shoes were off which I'm guessing Klaus took off but everything I had the day before was still on. I turn around to see the other side of the bed only to find it empty. Klaus must've left to be with marcel or whatever. I get up walking to the room that had all my bags. I take some clothes and get in the shower.

When I was done getting ready I walked out the room. I look up spotting Hayley coming out her room too.

"Hey did I wake you?" I ask shutting the door to my room. "Oh no it wasn't you it was morning sick ness." She jokes pointing to her stomach. I nod and I walk down the stairs to the kitchen.

"I brought some food yesterday. I'm in the mood to make some pancakes. Would you like some?" I take the eggs and the milk out the fridge.

"Um yea sure" she replies sitting down on a stool leaning her elbows on the kitchen counter. I start breaking eggs and pouring in milk and flour. Pancakes were my favorite. It was one of the things I knew how to cook with out burning the house down. She just watches amused on how I even knew how to turn on a stove.

"I never took you as the cooking type" she comments making me scoff. "My brother Damon makes the best pancakes. He taught me how to make them and not to be a show off or anything but, I think I make better ones".

I flip the pancakes over waiting on them to cook. "Not to intrude your privacy or anything but I heard you and Klaus last night. I've never seen him or heard him laugh. You must be something special to him" she mentions. I take a plate stacking the pancakes, I place it in front of her walking back to the fridge.

"He's basically my best friend. There's no one else in this world I've sticked around as long as I sticked with him." I take the syrup and a box of fruit handing it to her.

"What about Elijah. He mentioned you once when I met him. He talked about you like he was worried"

Of course the worried parent figure. That's how Elijah treated me. Like I was some little girl who needed to be watched over. Specially when he found out about how bad my little 'episodes' were. He made it his life mission to keep me from having them.

He said he knew what it felt like to not be in control of yourself. How it was awful to have a breakdown because of how overwhelmed you're feeling.

"He is complicated, he is like a parental figure but more fun. He doesn't like when I hang around with Klaus he thinks he's a bad influence for me. But then again look where I am at" I reply taking my plate and sitting next to her.

"How did it go with marcel yesterday?"

"I didn't get him to say anything to me. Only thing I found out was that whatever he's keeping it must be very important to him. Nothing we didn't already know" I inform being interrupted by klaus bursting in the house then into the kitchen.