{9}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

After Valeria stormed out of the dinner everyone sat with confusion on what was going on. Valeria hadn't specified anything about her relation to the twins or the coven to anyone. For them to hear the girl was expected to lead it was something shocking. Caroline followed after she was concerned about the girl's sudden outburst. There was nothing genuinely wrong with the girl she just couldn't stand on hearing about that coven any other second.

She decided to face them herself. If it took for her to lead the coven to get Bonnie back that is what she would do. But she didn't exactly want Liv or any of them to find out. Joining the coven wasn't really her goal let alone lead it. She already had enough on her shoulders that would just add to her problems.

Valeria went on in search of her brothers to get to Portland as soon as possible. She couldn't waste another minute listening to the others go on and on about all the different things going on. She had to stay focused without getting caught on the drama that goes on.

"What are you both doing?!" Valeria burst inside Alaric's office spotting her two brothers sitting down drinking a bottle of bourbon.

"Drowning our sorrows on how we can't attend friendsgiving," Damon replied, taking a big gulp out of the bottle.

"Well I'm here at your rescue get ready we're going to Portland" Valeria announced waiting for her two brothers to get up.

"Since when?!" Stefan furrowed his brows in confusion turning to the girl.

"Since right now. Hurry up! We need to get on the next flight, it's important!" The two brothers immediately got up following behind the girl.

Valeria walked to the car determined to get to the airport as fast as possible. Damon and Stefan were trying to keep up behind her trying to figure out what urged their sister this much. They obviously knew the girl was upset by the way she was walking so they chose to wait until they were in the car to question the reason for the sudden trip.

"Why are we going all of the sudden?" Damon questioned his sister while the three of them got in the car matching Valeria's pace.

"We're going anyway Damon. We just need to go now" Valeria stated not wanting to get into it much. They couldn't know what she was planning to do. They would stop her the second they found out she was actually considering taking the coven.

They knew the girl wasn't in the right state of mind. She would sometimes zone out randomly. The truth was whatever Esther did definitely took a toll on her no matter how much she tried to hide it. Even though she was doing an amazing job of hiding it, everyone could tell. The certain outburst of magic even if it was the slightest bit. The blood bags she was consuming were more than usual. The constant need to stay busy so she wouldn't have a burst out. Were all things everyone noticed but decided not to point it out but just keep a close eye on her in case it did happen.