{11}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Valeria drove and drove ignoring the constant buzzing in her head. Liv had warned her to rest. The amount of power the girl was receiving was more that she could handle all at once. Eventually she was going to have full control but with her having the constant reminder of Kol dying wasn't helping at all.

Her phone continued to ring with different names on the screen. It seemed the word had made it out all the way to New Orleans by the amount of Mikaelsons who were calling her but she still chose to ignore them. She focused on the road trying to keep calm and contain the magic inside of her. Kol was in the back seat still unconscious from the spell Valeria had done on him.

She just couldn't allow him to die again. Even with their differences Valeria just couldn't let him down. She wanted a chance to bring him back all this time and this was it. Even with her impulse decision to take the coven she didn't regret it not one bit. She got power to get Kol back while she saved the fate of any gemini twin. Plus getting more power to fight against anyone who was out for Klaus in his child. She just simply had no regrets.

Just as she had entered the French quarter Kol began to regain consciousness. Valeria rolled her eyes knowing what was about to happen. Kol knew Valeria never wanted to lead a coven; the only reason she accepted the deal was to save him and keep Klaus and the kid safe. It was way too much responsibility even if she wasn't the one actually leading the coven. He just didn't want that for her.

"Val..." Kol groaned, getting up from the back seat looking around his surroundings. When he regained full consciousness he felt a weird feeling around him. Something powerful he snapped his head up noticing what had happened. "You did it..."

He waited for a response from her but Valeria chose to ignore it. The power she was holding was supposed to be let out while she rested instead she was holding it which was driving her more crazy by the minute.

"Val you're supposed to be resting, the power you're holding is going to kill you!" Kol argued but felt weak. He couldn't even try to conduct a spell by how weak he was.

"I know but I need it to help you. Now you rest, I did a spell to make you weak. It'll keep you alive for enough time for me to try and reverse whatever Finn did" Valeria explained, stopping the car in front of the cemetery. She got out of the car and opened the back seat door, putting her hand out for Kol to take. Kol took it and felt all the power the girl was holding it was definitely more than she could handle.

"Why would you do this? Val this could kill you" Kol held her hand while he got out the car. Valeria was trying her best acting tough in front of Kol when in reality her head was driving her crazy and her body was experiencing different shocks.