{24}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Before reading all my readers check in right here>

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Freya was now working on the spell while Elijah, Klaus and Damon paced around. They were currently putting all their hopes on the solution their mother had given them since they didn't have something else to base off on only the visions.

"So how does it work?" Damon asked the witch.

"She drinks it before she dies and then we hope she wakes up. I know it's a long shot but according to the witches it's supposed to work" Freya replied while she mixed herbs.

"And how do you know that's what the witches want?"

"Because that candle over there is how I'm communicating with the gemini ancestors, if I do something wrong the candle will lit up in flames" Freya explained.

"Who is she again?" Damon turned to Elijah and klaus.

"Our sister"

"I think she has become my favorite Mikaelson"

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Upstairs Valeria was in Kol's arms laying down in bed. Her pain had stopped now she was just too weak and ill. They hadn't talked for a while Valeria just slept in Kol's arms then woke up little moments making sure Kol was still there. Right now Valeria was sleeping while Kol rested his chin on her head while holding her hand tightly. He was scared to move or let go not knowing if every time she woke up would be her last. When she did wake up he was relieved to see her eyes open just like at this moment. Every time she woke up she looked around then she was relieved when she saw Kol.

"I'm right here darling I'm right here" Kol held onto her tighter.

"Where's everyone?" Valeria asked weakly.

"Downstairs trying to figure something out..."

"Kol please just tell them to stop, they're wasting their time" Valeria tried her best to sit up but it was impossible.

"I'm not doing that I would be downstairs right now doing the same because that's what you did for me" Kol replied bring the girl up to face him. "So no I won't because you did the same for me to bring me back and that's exactly what I'm going to do because I love you and after everything this is not how it ends okay so stay alive"

"What will it feel like?" Valeria asked. "Dying, how is it?"

"I'm not telling you because you're not dying"