{14}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"Valeria slow down!" Damon shouted through the hallways trying to follow a very worried Valeria.

"I can't! Damon, he siphoned the spell!" Valeria stopped, shouting back at Damon. "Do you know how much magic that is?! The spell was meant to get rid of any type of magic that wasn't pure meaning us! Kai has the power to take the supernatural down and Kol was watching him so I need..."

"What you need is to calm down! What makes you think he won't take you down too?!" Damon got in front of her, keeping her from walking any further.

"No, I need to go! Damon move! I need..." Valeria tried to fight her way past Damon but he was using all his strength to prevent her from getting away. "Damon, I have to make sure he's okay!"

"No you don't, I'm right here" Kol grabbed Valeria's arm trying to snap her out of her trance. The girl turned to him, taking a deep breath trying to calm down.

"Where did he go?" Valeria questioned.

"I don't know, the bloody bastard snapped my neck and left," Kol exclaimed with a vengeance towards Kai.

"Okay tell everyone to come here he's going to try to use anyone against me just so I'll go to him" Valeria instructed her brother in a worried tone.

"Even if he does what the hell can he do to you"

"Damon he has power now I can fight him but he'll still get what he wants he can easily siphon the spell off me causing the merge to happen" Valeria talked back to Damon. The Salvatore finally obeyed and left to find everyone else.

Kol watched as Valeria looked at Damon as he walked away. He could tell the girl was worried.

"Everything is going to be ok darling" Kol reassured rubbing circles on the girls back.

"I can't keep being like this..." Valeria sighed in frustration facing Kol.

"Like what?"

"Paranoid. I thought you were going to die again and now I'm scared that someone else is. It's just this constant fear that makes me feel so useless. I want to keep everyone safe but I don't know how"

"Well I'm not going anywhere love I'm right here and everyone else will be just fine" Kol left a small peck on the girls forehead. He still was being careful around her knowing he couldn't push stuff with her too far but what he could do was show her support and help her out on what she needed. Kol noticed her still worried face knowing she was still not convinced. "I promise I won't leave your side but you have to promise you won't leave mine either. Okay?"

"Okay" Valeria nodded.

"I mean it. No more running off like that. What if I hadn't made it in time? He would've siphoned you and the spell. Promise me Val"