[3]

I've spent most of the night looking for spells to break the one that was keeping me from finding Elijah

I've spent most of the night looking for spells to break the one that was keeping me from finding Elijah. I was close but I wasn't there yet. I needed something to give me a push. I was beginning to be frustrated on how I couldn't break it. The spell that was on him was different types of magic combined with one. It was sloppy but somehow very powerful.

A while later Klaus burst in my room making me look up. He just looked around at all my candles and books. I shot him glare waiting for him to say something.

"I was just making sure you were okay. I thought you chose to sleep alone" he said.

"I'm fine" I replied coldly not wanting to talk to him. I was upset about what he did and how he talked to me. He had never done that before. Even if it's a bad thing he always tells me what he is up to and I would try my best to fix it.

"What's the matter?" He asks shutting the room kneeling down besides me.

"Nothing" I snapped getting up from the floor taking my spell book with me. This made him snap up too following me to my book shelf. "Val talk to me" he insisted setting his hand on my shoulder. I quickly yanked it off walking back to all my candles with a different book.

"Look I'm sorry that I daggered him okay" this makes me shoot him a glare and shut the book closed.

"That's not the problem Klaus!" I began, making him drop his face at the sound of the name. He knew I was mad when I called him that. "The problem is you didn't tell me. You've done worse stuff and I'm always the first one to know!" I continued. I could tell he felt bad. He knew it was a big deal for me.

"Why didn't you tell me" I lowered my voice looking at him, waiting for an explanation.

"Because you were going to try and fix it like you are right now! You were going to mess everything up!" He argued back making me nod in disappointment.

"You could've explained it to me! The only reason I'm doing this is because I know where ever Elijah is, is not safe!" I spat making him give me a face. He knew I was right, he was to stubborn to admit it. "I've done everything you've ever asked me for before. What changed now?" I waited for an answer but he just looked down with guilt on his face.

"Do you not trust me anymore?" He shot up his look at me shocked at the words I just said. I was afraid about what his answer would be. Maybe that was the reason I wasn't trusted anymore. He wouldn't be the only one. I know I didn't have my brothers trust. Which I didn't care much about.

"Of course I trust you Val. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I should've. You could of helped and I wouldn't be in this situation. Just please help me" he walks forward setting his hands on my shoulders. "Help me make this better" I just nodded accepting his apology.

I knew this was hard for him. The only father figure he ever had was awful. He didn't know how to be one. So the best he could do is distract himself with all the problems. The least I could do was help him. When he left I got back to my spells. It was almost morning the sun was about to come out. At this point I chose to not even bother to sleep.