{13}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

As Valeria got out the room Kol followed shortly behind which Damon rolled his eyes at and turned over to Stefan. The older Salvatore wasn't the biggest fan of Kol obviously and thought his sister was making a big mistake in taking him back. Even if he did bring it up to Valeria it would be useless, the girl was so stuck on forgiving him and taking him back. Damon just thought his sister was being a bit obsessive but had no idea of what Kol and Valeria's bond was like. He was starting to see glimpses of it now but his stubbornness refused to acknowledge it.

"And we've lost her" Damon sighed while he plopped on the couch with a defeated look on his face.

The twins and Jo barely knew Valeria; they didn't know what she was like in reality. Knowing Damon was her brother meant that what he was saying was true which led them to feel screwed in a way. Valeria was their only hope and they had lost her. If there was anyone in the room who still had hope it was Caroline. Even if the girls had short bonding time Valeria had shown the blonde exactly who she was.

"No we haven't. Val will come through she always does" Caroline reassured everyone in the room.

"You clearly didn't see how that original brother got her again. Why Kol and not Klaus?! At least he doesn't squirm into her head" Damon complained while he received a glare from Caroline.

"And you clearly don't know your sister. She's just trying to do the right thing, give her a break" Caroline defended the girl while turning her back on Damon not wanting to go back and forth with him.

"Well she has to do something. I'm grateful she even took the deal of saving us from the merge but her deciding to not do anything about Kai is going to get us killed" Liv added, she was concerned for their safety. If Kai got out of control he could do anything.

"Caroline is right Val may seem like she doesn't care but she's not going to let us get hurt. Just let her do it in her own way" Stefan agreed to Caroline's comment which made most of the people in the room sigh.

Stefan was on the outs with Caroline for not noticing her feelings for him. Caroline being Caroline refused to speak to him which was driving Stefan crazy. He was trying his best to come to terms with the girl but so far it was failing.

"Just let me talk to her I might have something to convince her" Bonnie mentioned walking out the room leaving the rest with hope she could convince the heretic Bonnie seemed to be the only one who could get through to her.

Valeria and Kol were just down the hall in one of the study rooms while Valeria paced around. Kol just supervised making sure everything was under control. The girl had no idea what to do. She had to come up with a plan quickly before Kai made his move. But between thinking and listening to everyone talking about her down the hall it was impossible.