[5]

As soon as I was done cleaning everything up in the cellar I headed up back upstairs

As soon as I was done cleaning everything up in the cellar I headed up back upstairs. I felt tired like if I hadn't slept in days or if I had just woken up from a dagger nap. When I went back up I saw everyone with Bonnie. I was shocked to see her. Maybe Silas did keep his promise which I respected but then that meant Kol was gone from the other side which made me freak out.

I looked at all of them with confusion at first. It was almost morning the spell I did had took all day and what ever happened up here must've been chaotic. I looked around seeing how messy the house was.

"What the hell even happened here?!" I finally decided to ask, everyone turning around to see me. Everyone was around bonnie. Damon was the one that got up to explain.

"Well Silas and Qetsyah had a little fight and then Elena forced her to bring Bonnie back. Anyways long story short Bonnie is now the anchor to the other side like Amara" Damon explains making me feel relief at the fact the other side was still intact. I thought I had lost my chance on bringing Kol back.

"Guessing she knows the consequences too. I mean you saw Amara they were really messing with her" I pointed out remembering how crazy it got for her.

"Well it's better then being dead" Bonnie replied with a smile. That girl really did deserve the world for looking out for everyone.

"Well I'm glad you are back. I wish I could stay but you know Klaus Mikaelson can't stay out of trouble" everyone in the room made faces agreeing with me. Damon stretched his arms out to me and I walked in to the hug. He hugged me tightly and then let go.

"Don't get into to much trouble" he playfully punched my shoulder and I nodded. I wanted to say goodbye to Stefan but he was nowhere to be found. I would've stuck around but the fastest I got out of mystic Falls the better.

"Bye everyone! I promise I'll visit soon" everyone replied back to me saying goodbye. With that I walked out back to my car. I had to make sure I got to New Orleans as fast as possible, the dark magic in me was going to get only worse until I rested. If I had a meltdown while I had it in my system it would be bad. Last time I almost burned down a whole town.

This had happened to me before when I practiced dark magic. I was getting better at handling it but what I did was a big spell. It would take a few days for me to get better. While I rested I could get back to finding another way to bring Kol back. I wasn't giving up no matter what he said. I wasn't going to rest.

——

I arrived back at the plantation house it was dark out now. I had been driving the whole day. I survived with out having any pains by drinking a bunch of blood, which I hated but i just did it to get home as fast as possible. I parked the car in the drive thru and got out walking up to the entrance of the house and opened the door getting in. It seemed like everyone was already sleep so I just walked up to my room quietly.