AUTHOR'S NOTE.

hiii my loves!! i would just like to say that you all have officially reached the end of the 'without you' series. i hope you all loved this series as much as i loved writing it.

i'm going to get sappy now — just a bit.

back in january — january 6th to be exact — i started writing this series, not knowing where it would take me exactly. i didn't expect to get that many readers over time, only because i didn't know how much people would like a 'gossip girl' x 'criminal minds' fanfic.

i definitely feel emotional over the ending of this series, only because i've grown so close to the characters while writing them out and planning out their plotlines — this series made a huge emotional impact on me. there are some more things i wish i would've done, but sometimes, things just have to come to an end.

but do not fear, this is not the last you'll be seeing of me! i have another story coming out called 'angels & demons'! it is not a derek fic, but it is in fact another reader x aaron hotchner fic! i hope you guys enjoy what i have planned out for it.

anyways, thank you all for the love, support, and patience you have given me throughout this series. i have poured my blood, sweat, and tears into this series and so i hope you all have enjoyed it as much i did. i love you all so so so so so much. you all mean the absolute world to me.

that's it.
take care, my loves.
— amra ʚïɞ