| LAP 22 |

⋆★⋆
═══════ LAP 22/30 ═══════

🖤💚🖤💚🖤THANK YOU FOR 1 MILLION!!!When this book got struck down at 13K, I thought that was it

🖤💚🖤💚🖤
THANK YOU FOR 1 MILLION!!!
When this book got struck down at 13K, I thought that was it. I'll be lucky to reach that number again... So to hit A MILLION?!? Y'all have made my year, as you do every year sksks. And as always, thank you for your patience! Enjoy this long, wholesome chapter & remember to vote, be respectful & spam comments if you'd like!
. . .
Also finally made a TikTok @6santai...
Expect some really lit content soon ;)
💚🖤💚🖤💚

◢◤◢◤ ⚙️ ◢◤◢◤

My fingers trace every one of the tattoos forming JK's sleeve the more we make out heatedly on his couch, my other hand snaking around his neck as he curls over me and twists his tongue around my own.

I pull away to moan his name whilst slowly craning my neck back at the feeling of his fingers that thrust rapidly below. The motion causes my folds to clench and breaths to pace, though my breathing slows down and eyes softly open when JK pulls out his fingers to kiss me down the valley of my torso with his gaze locked on mine. I continue to watch with shock as he smirks against my skin the closer his lips inch towards my thighs...

"—Ah!"

I awaken from my deep sleep with a sprung spine, gripping the bedsheets over my naked chest as I look around JK's sun-kissed bedroom with blurry morning vision. It doesn't take long to slump my forehead into my palm with a groan.

Ugh, you're down so bad Shego...

I can barely remember my thought process last night. I was just so high off of emotions the entire drive here that once I saw him standing there, knowing I could have him all to myself again... I guess I couldn't help myself. I missed him.

Still, I could've waited... I mean sleeping with JK only 24 hours after breaking up with Keith? Doesn't that make me disrespectful? Or better yet... A hoe?

No Shego, remember what Dad and J said. Your job isn't to look like a saint. You're doing what you wanna do. Plus, it's not like you're in a relationship anymore. You're just as single and free to do whatever you want as these guys are.

After a battle of morning-after thoughts, I string a deep yawn and rub my eyes awake before drawing away the bedsheets and landing both feet on JK's rug. The moment I stand up however, my hand immediately latches onto the wall when my body pretty much collapses on the spot.

...Yeah I don't know what I was thinking getting up that fast.

A few more minutes pass before I manage to actually stand and make my way across the room with the support of various pieces of furniture. Barely able to hold balance, I toss on one of JK's jerseys that had been lying around. The large material drapes over my bare body enough to reach my thighs and smells enough like him to give me recollections of last night...