| LAP 15 |

⋆★⋆
═══════ LAP 15/15 ═══════

🖤💛🖤💛🖤༻ WOOO HAPPY 111K!! ༺I can't believe this is the final lap

🖤💛🖤💛🖤
WOOO HAPPY 111K!!
I can't believe this is the final lap...
THANK YOU to everyone that's shown me love throughout this book and been patient enough to make it this far! Your comments,
votes & messages mean the world, I'm SO thankful I wrote Motorsport...
Enjoy the chapter and until next time!
🥲
. . .

◢◤◢◤ ⚙️ ◢◤◢◤

For a hot summer's afternoon, Paps and I enter the fairly empty, yellow-themed diner on 88th Street before taking our seats and ordering lunch. I fold my arms over the table once the waitress leaves with our menus.

"So, what did you wanna talk about before visiting JK?" I ask.

"Well... You know that warehouse expansion we've been saving for?"

I slowly lean up from Dad's radiant beam.

"...Yeah? Wait... No."

"Uh-huh..."

"You didn't."

"With your Gatti earnings and our savings from work, I finally got us an upgrade from the garage!"

"What?! Paps, oh my God!"

"I know! We'll finally get to work in a polished neighborhood with luxury cars and employees! No more old pick-up trucks on street corners. Only catch is... The property's up in Santa Clarita. Meaning we'll have to move out of Compton, Pumpkin."

The huge smile I had acquired slowly droops into a frown at the realization of having to leave town.

"M-move?"

"Yeah, but don't worry! Santa Clarita is a nice area. Far nicer than this one. It'll be a whole new experience."

...It's not that I mind moving. A better life and bigger opportunities is what we've been working towards since mom was alive. But the club... JK...

I won't see him or the gang anymore.

Unless...

*Dingaling!*

A small bell chime rings when Big Joe struts into the diner, confidentially tugging the collar of his pink suit with a fedora, shades and two hot women on each arm. The casually-dressed diners around us all stop eating and stare awkwardly at his flashy entrance.

What's he doing here?

The moment Big Joe spots me, he heads over to our booth, causing Dad and I's brows to raise.