| LAP 33 |

⋆★⋆
◢◤◢◤ LAP 33/45  ◢◤◢◤

🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶༻ WOO NEARLY AT 4M! ༺Keeping it short today but thank you for all the birthday wishes! I think this is my 3rd bday celebrating with you guys? Crazy

🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶
WOO NEARLY AT 4M!
Keeping it short today but thank you for all the birthday wishes! I think this is my 3rd bday celebrating with you guys? Crazy. As promised, there's a little twist in POV's for this one :) Also a reminder to not comment spoilers when rereading, it ruins the book for others. Please vote, comment & enjoy!
🩶🖤🩶

Selena's fingers knit around her collar buttons until the silver plate of her name badge is sliding down her tits

Selena's fingers knit around her collar buttons until the silver plate of her name badge is sliding down her tits. Like a glock in its holster, she pulls out her baton and rings it around my lap before slowly squatting between my legs, her palms riding up my knees and hair whipping to one side.

Misty engine fog and neon lights brighten the night when I make my way through the usual crowd of Gatti. There's all these familiar faces, all this cheering, and the hottest foreign cars burning colored exhausts. Big Joe raises his cigar at me with confidence while I enter my Turatara and watch the girl ahead raise two checkered flags...

Selena's tongue now rolls across her teeth before she rotates to part her ass cheeks, curling each long nail between the squares of her fishnet tights enough to tear a hole. With the swivel of her hips, she takes my heavy hand and brings it forward to stamp a red smack against her skin.

The second those flags descend, shouting erupts behind us and our wheels speed off. I can feel the car's vibration the faster I speed off with Quavo and Offset driving by my sides as the three of us laugh and turn the sharpest corner.

She flickers her tongue between her two wet fingers with a teasing chuckle. Her eyes are dark and sultry... Kinda like the hoes I would've fucked months ago.

And then there's Shego. When I step out after the race, she's the first person I see, standing by the Porsche she's working on and cheering from her little garage. She tosses a rag over her shoulder while grease stains her waist and cleavage. I don't know, that shit looks hot. It don't take her long to walk over excitedly before I pull her in by the ass and land a kiss.