| LAP 03 |

⋆★⋆
═══════ LAP 3/15 ═══════

💜💚💜💚💜Vroom vroom kinky bitches! Remember to drop a vote and comment if you're enjoying the story! Spam is welcome too ;)

💜💚💜💚💜
Vroom vroom kinky bitches! Remember to drop a vote and comment if you're enjoying the story! Spam is welcome too ;)

◢◤◢◤ ⚙️ ◢◤◢◤

My wrench hooks securely around the bolt I'm screwing for the customer's old Punto. Here we are... Back to fixing old pick up trucks and family cars.

I haven't visited the racers spot in 6 days now, and everyday I'm only missing it more and more. Quavo hasn't been back here either but I guess that's to be expected... I should've never followed him.

"Cheer up pumpkin, we're almost there. Just gotta replace this oil filter and— bblrgrg!" A gush of oil splatters onto dad's face and shirt. I can't help but cover my mouth with the smallest giggle.

"Yeah, you laugh." He grabs a rag and points, "But I'm the real winner because I finally got a chuckle out of my little girl today. Now bring it in."

"Ew, no! You'll get me dirty as well." I push him away with my foot, making both of us laugh.

"Alright alright, I'm gonna go inside and clean up. Take over the car for me?"

"Kay." I nod.

As he heads through the door connecting to our home, I grab a wooden stool to sit on and start pulling tools from my denim overalls pocket.

"...It's just you and me, car." I sigh.

As I lower my body to adjust the running board, those mysterious yet haunting words somehow make their way back to the forefront of my mind...

"Touch my car again, and watch where your ass ends up."

That JK guy was such a jerk. I didn't even touch his car... Then again, it's his property. I guess he has a right to be mad.

All I wanted to do was watch. Like the other hundred people were doing. To just be a part of what they do one way or another.

...Would it be crazy if I went back?

It's not like he'd remember me, right? I never gave him my name, plus, it was night. He probably didn't even see me clearly.