| LAP 13 |

⋆★⋆
═══════ LAP 13/15 ═══════

🖤🧡🖤💚🖤༻ OOP 73K BABYYY!!! ༺Thank you SM for your patience!! I got busy, clearly

🖤🧡🖤💚🖤
OOP 73K BABYYY!!!
Thank you SM for your patience!! I got busy, clearly. As usual, here's a lengthy update for the wait ;)
Also random ass plug but for you Tae stans, I also have a KTH story called Chun Li so check it out? :D ...Ok bye lol remember to vote, comment & enjoy!
💚🖤🧡

◢◤◢◤ ⚙️ ◢◤◢◤

As I make my way through the crowd of Gatti, men turn their heads and spare lip-bites at me while women enviously check out my outfit...

It's safe to say that after my race the other week and hanging around JK more, I've finally become a recognized face amongst the gang.

"Y'all, next race is in 5! Any last bets, place them shits now!"

I grab a rag and cut through the mob in a green and white striped bikini top, paired with shorts, heels, and some blacks and green chaps that put my now pierced stomach and some ass on display. For the first time, my black locks are clipped with green highlights at the front and makeup looks noticeably different with darker brows, lashes, brown lip liner and more gloss than usual.

 For the first time, my black locks are clipped with green highlights at the front and makeup looks noticeably different with darker brows, lashes, brown lip liner and more gloss than usual

I wouldn't suddenly consider myself a badass or anything, but after getting 'closer' to JK... I guess I just feel more confident. The women here all strut around half-naked, I figured I might as well blend in.

Despite the attention, I head towards the toolbox in front of my garage and toss the rag over my shoulder—

"Ayo Shego. I need ya services." A random guy licks his lips and rubs his hands greedily. I furrow my brows and rotate towards him with folded arms.

Eyes. They're up here.

"Damn Shawty, you looking bad tonight..."

"Look, do you need anything fixed?" I sigh.