| LAP 26 |

⋆★⋆
═══════ LAP 26/30 ═══════

🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡"SeE yAlL nExT yEaR" PLEASE—Haha told you I'd be back! I was too excited to further the story so I wrote, polished & posted this update in a week :) Can you believe there's only 4 LAPS to go?! Y'all aren't ready for what's to come

🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡
"SeE yAlL nExT yEaR" PLEASE—
Haha told you I'd be back! I was too excited to further the story so I wrote, polished & posted this update in a week :) Can you believe there's only 4 LAPS to go?! Y'all aren't ready for what's to come...
Thank you for all your support! I'll do my next IG live countdown when we approach the finale.
Vote, comment to your desire & enjoy!
.  .  .

◢◤◢◤ ⚙️ ◢◤◢◤

Despite only needing to be here for 10am, I clocked into work super early yet again and have been working my butt off ever since. I suppose after such a lonely few days, this is my way of distracting myself.

The 86°F heat smoldering our afternoon has me stripped down to attire of what feels like old times in Dad's garage. I lean over the matte Chevrolet Camaro I'm customizing in a slightly rolled up white vest that allows my glazed stomach to breath, meanwhile my tattoo remains concealed by the sleeves of our store's khaki jumpsuit that I knotted around my hips. Not to mention the white airforces I painted to sport anime characters over the check.

I think employees can tell that I've gotten more work-compulsive than usual, but at least I'm being productive. My hair falls over my shoulder as I hover a heat gun over the fresh black panel of vinyl wrap that's been outlined, cut, and coated over the hood.

"Bing bong." J, as expected, waltz's towards our open rear garage in a t-shirt, long shorts and strapped sandals that match the vintage cap shading his eyes. He bites his popsicle when strolling my way with playfully bouncing shoulders. "Guess who's back back back, back again-gain-gain."

What would have usually made me chuckle only earns a faint smile, my focus not breaking from what I'm doing. J stops in front of the car and tucks a hand into his pocket with a nod of approval.

"Wow, this looks dope. The customer's gonna love it."

"This isn't for a customer," I maneuver the gun with complete focus. "I'm customizing that white Chevrolet I've been driving."

"This is your car?! It looks totally new! This must've taken ages."

"Not really. I've been here since 6 this morning so... 7 hours?"

"Sev–?! Don't tell me you did this all on your own."

I lower the heating gun and remove my tinted goggles whilst fluffing my hair. "Of course. It's not finished yet though. I still need to insert some halo lights and swap out the gearstick. Take a look."

My body glistens and hair slightly sticks to my skin when I reach into the Chevrolet's open door and start the engine. I then back up until I'm stood by J's side and assessing my work with a hand on my hip.