| LAP 02 |

⋆★⋆
═══════ LAP 2/15 ═══════

⚠️ BIG DISCLAIMER ⚠️The n word (censored) in this book is: (1) to replicate a normalized but realistic habit in the hood

The n word (censored) in this book is: (1) to replicate a normalized but realistic habit in the hood. (2) something thats relevant to the future plot. THAT'S IT.
. .
Please only proceed reading if you can handle that. Jungkook does NOT say the word back, I AM allowed to say it, I am NOT racist and if you aren't black, DO NOT USE THE WORD! It won't be here for the entire story and I don't endorse its reckless use!

🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤
◢◤◢◤ ⚙️ ◢◤◢◤

"Paps, I'm heading to the store before it closes. Need anything?"

"I'm good!" He shows a thumbs up from underneath a car.

With an unacknowledged nod, I depart from the garage and head off on my bicycle.

In actuality... I'm not going to the store.

Ever since I followed Quavo to that hangout spot last week, I keep going back to watch the races from a distance. It was just so adrenaline rushing... I couldn't possibly witness it once.

I soon arrive at the familiar graffiti-illustrated backstreet that airs distant engine roars and cheering. Quickly removing my helmet, I fluff my hair and run in before I can miss any excitement.

*Vroom! Vro0oom!*

Two dirt bikes draw inky rings into the pavement as they have a tornado-like doughnut competition. Red and yellow smoke emits from each to form an orange mist that washes over the ring of people cheering around them.

"Sick." I smile.

Just then, I startlingly spot Quavo by the lineup of vintage cars with the two drivers who raced last time. He pops open one of the hoods and my eyebrows raise to see that it's filled with pounds of weed.

They hide drugs in their cars? That's... Pretty smart.

"Wait, so was I fixing weed cars?" I whisper to myself.

My eyes can't help but gravitate towards the insanely hot Asian driver who leans against the hood of a convertible in a black vest and jeans, licking his lips and looking down at the blunt he's rolling...

His name is JK, at least from what I've gathered. Somedays he's here, somedays he's not. But when he is, he definitely puts on the most exciting show. It's clear that despite being the black sheep, he's the best driver here.