| LAP 14 |

⋆★⋆
═══════ LAP 14/15 ═══════

🖤💜🖤💜🖤༻HOHOHO 🎅 HAPPY 89K!༺Ahhh I can't believe it's time! I've been waiting to write this lap since before this was even published

🖤💜🖤💜🖤
HOHOHO 🎅 HAPPY 89K!
Ahhh I can't believe it's time! I've been waiting to write this lap since before this was even published. Prepare for a super long, jam-packed update where we revisit almost every character & PLEASE, vote / show your love coz this chapter was hard affff to write!
. . .
Thank you for making this year as special as it could be. MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS & I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEW YEAR!
🥂🍾🎆

◢◤◢◤ ⚙️ ◢◤◢◤
⭐️ OPENING BONUS SCENE ⭐️

"Ssss, JK careful! It's sensitive there." I look down and hiss, my teeth sunken into my lower lip.

With sharp concentration, JK draws the vibrating needle along my skin inch by inch while wiping in between. It's hard to focus on anything when I have a man this sexy sitting before me, his eyes shadowed by his wavy locks and sleeves rolled up to expose those tattooed muscles.

"You sure you know what you're doing?"

"Mhm, just stay still."

"Well don't draw anything bad please... My Dad'll—"

"I won't." He chuckles crookedly. "Nearly done She."

I can't believe I let him talk me into getting a tattoo... Even worse, I'm letting him do it. But JK's artistically talented and I love him so... I'm gonna trust him.

God, did I really just say that? The power this man holds...

Soon after, the buzzing of the needle stops before he dries the area with a rag and rubs lotion on me. "See. Aint hurt that bad."

I blink my eyes open and with nervous footsteps, slowly approach the body-length mirror to admire the small San Andreas-fonted "Gatti" tattooed along my lower waist, matching the letters marked across his knuckles.

"You like it?"

"I love it." I rotate with a wide smile. "Now we're matching."

"Yep. Now you fucking with Gatti for life." He playfully stamps his knuckles on my waist. I laugh and wrap my arms around him whilst planting a happy kiss on his lips.

══════ ⋆★⋆ ══════

The audience of the circuit race is the busiest thing I've ever seen. With just 15 minutes left until the big event, it's already packed with watchers and betters from all over town. Dad and I continue to take in the overwhelming venue whilst walking to our section.