| LAP 07 |

⋆★⋆
═══════ LAP 7/15 ═══════

🖤💙 IS THAT 15K I SEE?! 💙🖤Damn, I don't even know what to say except thank you!! 😭 I've finally finished my other book so I PROMISE, faster updates from now on! Enjoy this long ass update!!

Damn, I don't even know what to say except thank you!! 😭 I've finally finished my other book so I PROMISE, faster updates from now on! Enjoy this long ass update!!
. . .
And PLEASE vote on the story if you're not already doing so, lurking is creepy tf!! 💀
💙🖤💙🖤💙

(Play audio for extra Oomph!)

◢◤◢◤ ⚙️ ◢◤◢◤

With fruity gum smacking between his teeth, JK hooks a hand around the wheel whilst using the other to turn on the radio. His head bops to the rap music when looking left and right, placing his palm over the gear stick beside him.

"You ready?"

"J-JK I don't even know where we're racing to!"

"That's the point." His gum pops, "Try to keep up."

Before I know it, the headlights to his Lamborghini ignite before he shrinks into the distance with a loud engine roar.

"Wait!" I hesitantly drive behind.

My car's nowhere near his at first, the mild jerks of the ride only fuelling pressure as my eyes get lost in the road speeding underneath us. I worriedly glance into my mirror before switching lanes in fifth gear to bring myself closer to JK's lamb. It's apparent that he's going easy on me when I manage to catch up beside him.

JK winds down his window with a squinty open grin and stringy locks blowing over his eyes.

"See. 274km is light work."

"We're still pushing the speed limit!" I point.

JK looks at the sign and tuts.

"Only 5 over... That's disappointing." He accelerates even more.

His vehicle only surpasses mine by a few feet, as if giving me time to catch up. I can barely hear anything above my own engine or see without strands of hair blowing in my face, though getting familiar with this windy rush... The nocturnal drive starts to feel more like second nature. My fingers start loosening around the wheel and spine eases up before JK smirks;

"Not bad for a beginner."

His compliment makes me smile shyly.

*Pewww!*

But my smile immediately vanishes when I look into my side-view and see a white car tailing behind us. It's red and blue lights blink over our faces following a siren blip that makes my jaw drop.