| LAP 04 |

⋆★⋆
═══════ LAP 4/15 ═══════

⋆★⋆═══════ LAP 4/15 ═══════

. . .
Thank you lovely people SO MUCH for showing this story love, even the second time around! This part follows JK for the 1st half. Please continue to vote & comment!
💚🖤💚🖤

◢◤◢◤ ⚙️ ◢◤◢◤

It's 1 in the afternoon, meaning the sun's out and beaming more than ever. Thuggish crews scatter the neighborhood in packs and loiter around on bicycles, while others hang out on the steps of their homes smoking pot and bumping to music.

JK receives a blend of glares and hollers when crossing the road with a steamy plastic bag in-hand. His locks are long enough to shield his eyes from the heat, his black vest and sagged jeans putting his hard-earned muscles, tattoos and jewelry on full display.

For the most part, the neighborhood's used to seeing an Asian, especially one with as much street cred as JK, but it's still not fully accepted.

*Dingaling...*

A bell chimes when JK enters a caramel barbershop that's filled with familiar faces. The interior sports black and white checkered floor tiles and a large window front with those red/blue swirling pillars outside. They're many chairs as well as a wall of picture frames displaying legends from Kobe Bryant to Tupac...

"Yo boss." Quavo taps the elder brown man. He and Offset seem to be getting their twists gelled and shoes shined, while Big Joe sits with a white cloak around his neck and tinted shades on.

"Who is it?? You know I can't see nun' boy!"

"It's JK."

"Oh, well if it ain't Asian persuasion!" His voice overtakes the vibrating razor trimming his thick mustache. "About time you got here son!"

JK chuckles at the loud southern accent and passes around containers. "I got everyone food."

"Watchyu' bring? Better not be none of them unseasoned noodles y'all Chinese folk cook!"

"It's soul food."

"Mmf," Offset sucks his fingers, already having dived into the hot white foam container. "My man knows his shit. Got the Ackee & Saltfish and everything."

"JK, don't you got a race tonight?" Quavo chomps.

"Two. But those A-D bitches keyed my car last night so it's getting fixed."