Introduction

With a bright flash of light, you find yourself sitting at a plain table in a wall-to-wall white room. Across from you is an elegant wing chair. As you examine the room, from your seat, a man enters from seemingly nowhere, as there are no doors or windows in sight. He takes a seat across from you and snaps his fingers, once, producing a thin file. He sets this file down on the table and begins to flip through it. Strangely, the papers begin pilling up, to the left, despite the size of the file being much smaller. 

He finally stops and sighs, looking up at you. "I would hope you have already reviewed these events.."

(Y/N) "I.. am not sure where I am, let alone what you are talking about!"

The man before you stares back at you blankly. "You chose to begin this journey..." He stops and thinks for a moment. "Oh.. right.. you are not staying here. Nevermind." He then leans forward. "You decided to click on this story, so I am assuming you not only read the previous one, but also intended to finish this one!!"

(Y/N) "Oh.. yeah! SCP is kind of my jam!"

The man holds up his hand. "Please, calm yourself. As you are familiar with the topic, I will go ahead and introduce myself. I am known as SCP-343."

(Y/N) "So.. you are God?!"

"More like.. god.. lower case 'G'. Anyways.. have you read the first book, 'SCP, The SCP That United Them All'?" He asks.

(Y/N) "Yeah! I really enjoyed it!"

"I am sure the author appreciates your honest praise. So then, let me catch you up on the setting and plot. The first book's events were held in a dimension I will hereby refer to as Alpha-Prime. After said events, they moved to a dimension I will also refer to as Echo-11. Following me thus far?"

(Y/N) "Yes.."

"You don't sound so sure."

(Y/N) "I am.. seriously just trying to get on to the story. Most of us binge-read the last book!"

343 pulls out a picture of the previous main character. "Does this guy look familiar?"

(Y/N) "OH YEAH! Um.. Rocky, correct?!"

"Yes. Rocky Hagino aka SCP-GU411. As I am sure you will remember, Lucifer attacked the SCP Foundation, had SCP-231-7 killed, and released the Scarlet King."

(Y/N) "I am not so sure about your lore there.."

343 waves a finger. "Listen, it is seven chains, one unbroken, one bride left... just put two and two together!"

(Y/N) "Well.. I guess you have a.. slight point."

"Of course I do! But we have got off track. You are now entering dimension Delta-42. The events of Alpha-Prime do apply.. However.. Lucifer was unsuccessful in killing SCP-231-7 and releasing the Scarlet King..."

(Y/N) "Doesn't she have a name?"

"I'm sorry.. what?"

(Y/N) "If she is so important, shouldn't SCP-231-7 have a name?!"

343 waves his hand. "Figure out your own name. There was no name mentioned in the lore."

(Y/N) "That didn't stop 187 from getting named.." You mutter. 

343 covers his face with his hand. "If I name her, can I finish my introduction?"

(Y/N) You nod excitedly.

343 thinks for a moment. "Hinse forth SCP-231-7 will be known as Teresa, of Greek origin and meaning 'late summer'. Sound good?!"

(Y/N) You shrug. "Seems fitting, as summer proceeds fall."

"My thoughts exactly. Now.. Lucifer, being the interdimensional being that he is, has searched dimension after dimension for a weapon fitting to overcome my plans. As it stands, 049, 999, and GU411 are my best hope for saving the dimensions that remain. However, Delta-42 is in limbo.. not saved nor destroyed."

(Y/N) "What stopped the progress of Delta-42?!"

343 smiles. "Rocky and Jennifer are having a child!"

(Y/N) "Oh yeah.. I.. vaguely remember something about Jennifer being pregnant!"

"Seriously.. does no one read the story descriptions in your universe?" 

(Y/N) "Most of us just see a cool cover and click! But how does that impede the progress of Delta-42's salvation?"

"I didn't write the book, I am just the introduction." 343 says as he snaps his fingers again and a blinding light surrounds you.

(Y/N) "Wait.. what?!"

You reappear before your electronic device.

"We hope you enjoy!" A voice echos through your mind.

(Y/N) You groan. "Authors are getting more eccentric every day.."

Chapters shall follow after the completion of Deadpool Vs. The SCP Universe.