8- End Of A Legend- 106

Back in the facility, Rocky storms away from the others, heading back to his room.

Cain watches and then turns to Sasha. "Is he going to be okay?"

Sasha shrugs. "I don't know. I have never felt him this angry."

Rocky turns a few corners, suddenly coming face to face with 682.

682 lays down in Rocky's path. "Do you understand yet how much you can not trust anyone?" He asks with a growl.

"682, I am not in the mood for your vague alluding and attempts at words of wisdom! Get out of my way!!" Rocky growls back.

682 grins. "Then let me put it to you this way.. Two angry SCPs meet in a hallway. One says to the other, you are an idiot. What happens next?"

Rocky clinches his fist and then takes a deep breath, calming down. "I think I see your point. We are being pitted against each other in an attempt to tear us apart."

682 moves his head closer. "You are partly correct. Trust no one.. not even 343. Once the end passes, things will become much clearer." He then stands and walks past Rocky.

"What about you, 682?" Rocky asks.

682 looks back with a smile. "Absolutely never trust me, especially not with your life." He then continues down the hall.

Rocky chuckles as he calmly continues on.

Elsewhere, Sophia slowly walks down the hall, transforming into 953 as she turns a corner. She makes her way to 106's cell and enters, finding the portal to his pocket dimension. She walks through the portal. The echoes of hundreds upon thousands of screams quickly fill the darkness, deafening her.

She covers her ears. "Holy shit! I wish I could rip my ears off!" She says this only to realize she could transform them away and does so. "Ah! Much better!" 

She looks around but sees nothing through the sea of endless darkness.

She cups her hands around her mouth and yells into the void of nothingness. "106! Where are you?!"

Her cry is quickly drowned out by the screams of 106's victims. She begins to walk forward, but with the first step the ground falls out from beneath her. She panics and tries to concentrate on transforming wings, only to be caught in a giant spider's web.

106 appears before Sophia, quickly locking eyes with her. "You are not Kumiho." A tentacle of black tar wraps around Sophia's throat and chokes her until she transforms back to normal. "How dare you enter my dimension so casually!!" 106 shouts.

Sophia glares back at him. "What do you care, old man?!" She snaps back.

106 moves closer. "THIS IS MY DOMAIN!!"

Sophia shrugs. "It was never yours. You were given this power long ago, and it can be taken away from you just as easily."

The tentacle quickly changes into 106's hand and grips tighter on Sophia's throat. "I will not give this power back!! I am the god of this dimension!!"

Sophia's expression quickly changes to one of confidence. "And now I own this dimension!" Her body grows allowing her to break free of 106's hold. She looks down at 106 with an evil smile. "Look how far you have fallen! Am I large or are you small?!"

Sophia back into the darkness. The pitch-black dimension, once so visible to 106, slowly becomes darker and darker until he can no longer find his way.

"Obcerd!!" 106 shouts. "I am an immortal all-powerful being here!! I OWN THIS WORLD!!" 

"Do you remember how this all started, Corporal Lawrence?!" A male voice echos through the darkness.