1- Director

Dr. Therman, personal log. 

Entry 471. 

Level 4 security clearance.

"This is my official report after event 3746, aka The Shadow War.

It has been one year after the event which nearly crushed the SCP Foundation, The 05 council moved their personal operation to Alaska. This was due to sightings of SCP-1000 instances becoming more frequent in North to mid-Canada. Rumor is.. they are attempting to make contact.

The.. old man.. left ME in charge of the facility!! Not Bright, Clef, Gears, Collingwood, nor Hagino.. ME!! I, of course, protested. ANYONE ELSE would have been a better pick, even the Jeffs.. Regardless.. I am required, as site director, to make this report for the record.

The majority of SCPs, in foundation custody, have either been naturalized or pacified. 

The most notable of these is the symbiotic relationship between SCPs 2662, 106, and 953. To explain, 2662's anomaly is still in effect, as such cultists continue to attempt contact. Per Dr. Hagino's permission, 106 collects the cultists, doing with them as he wishes. This has more than pacified SCP-106.. in fact, we barely see him in his cell anymore. Likewise, 953 comes and goes as she pleases, collecting livers from 106's victims. This collection will normally satisfy her hunger for two months, at which time we will supply the freshest livers to fill in the remaining wait. For her continued good behavior, 953's classification is under review. However.. it is my personal opinion that 106 should be considered merely pacified.. Should the day come that the intruders cease their efforts, I believe 106's blood lust will be.. monstrous.

Moving to the next, SCP-076-2, aka Abel, has been under heavy surveillance since his.. "change of heart". It has been noted his relationship with SCP-073, aka Cain, and SCP-105, aka Iris, has been "close, friendly, and borderline romantic".. referring to Iris on that last part.. Likewise, he has been working very closely with Dr. Hagino and D-1988, aka Drake, to train new MTF agents. For this reason, I am requesting his classification be put on review.

In the past few years, SCP-173-1, or rather the being formerly known as 173-1 has undergone some rather drastic changes. No longer being the murderous, neck-snapping, sight-locked statue.. I request full reclassification for Sasha, aka the chain maiden. It is also to be noted that her close relationship with Dr. Hagino, Dr. Clef, and SCP-166 has lead me to believe her danger classification should be reclassified along with her file.

Likewise, SCP-049 has undergone an anomalous modification which has made him similar to SCP-999. Furthermore, his surgical experience has made him invaluable to the facility and the foundation, as a whole. After an EXTENSIVE psychological evaluation, I would like to recommend 049 to be reclassified as Safe.

On the other hand.. due to 049 and Dr. Hagino's influence.. SCP-096 has been allowed to wander the facility, with light supervision.. much to my skepticism of his.. rehabilitation. He is still not capable of intelligent speech but has managed to make hand gestures as to his requests and intentions. SCP-682 has been the most vocal opposition to this stating, "He is NOT allowed in my cell nor anywhere near 053!!". I hate to say it, but I share in his opinion.. 053's anomaly has yet to be naturalized, which may pose a major security risk if it triggers 096.

To that point also.. 682 and 053 generally keep to themselves, except for the periodic visits from Dr. Hagino..... This is why I think HE would have been a better Director than me!!!

..Continuing the thought of.. love in the air, SCP-347, aka Claudia, has taken a heavy interest in D-1988.. so much so that they are now sharing a facility living chamber. I am not sure of Drake's opinion of this, but there have been no incidents thus far. But if the reported noises are any indication, the relationship is hot and heavy.