7- Dodging The Point

953 glances at the others. "Are we seriously playing on Lucifer's team despite everything he has done? I mean.. Mary is still a bit messed up, in the head, over how he tried to use her!"

Sophia smiles back. "Trust me. He turns out okay in the end!"

Cain glances skeptically towards Lucifer. "I am all for enjoying a competition, especially against my brother, but matters like this world-ending scenario requires a bit more caution!"

"I must remind you, we are talking about a world that is ending no matter how hard we try to save it! Just play the game!" Sophia rebuts.

Cain shoots Rocky a concerned glance before focusing on Abel.

Rocky turns to Abel. "Go all out. Take 096 out first."

Abel grins. "With pleasure!"

"Are you all ready yet?!" Lucifer asks impatiently. 

"I feel very misplaced in this situation!" Drake exclaims.

"Oh please! It is not like anyone is going to die!" Lucifer rebuts. "Anyone else?!"

"Sure.. let me just put on my make-up and file my nails.. All of you just shut the hell up and play!!" Sasha exclaims sarcastically.

Lucifer smiles as he walks a fair distance away. "You may begin when 682 slams his tail."

682 looks up. "I told you that I will not be a part of this?!!"

"You also said you found all humans disgusting and worthless, and yet you are playing father to 053!" Lucifer snaps back quickly.

"That is different!!" 682 roars.

"No.. It really isn't!" Lucifer chuckles. "You want to blame me for the fall from grace, and yet it was still you who looked into Eve's eyes and offered her the apple!"

Abel and Cain noticeably try to ignore the conversation.

682 quickly advances on Lucifer. "You son of a bitch!! I will end you!!"

Lucifer laughs as he dodges 682's angry assault. 

343 shakes his head. "Were you really so bored that you had to provoke 682?"

Lucifer continues to dodge 682. "Actually, I figured if I could dodge a big dumbass, like this, I could dodge a ball!" He says, still laughing.

682 swings his tail around in an attempt to hit Lucifer but ends up slamming it on the ground as Lucifer steps to the side.

A gymnasium quickly appears around the two teams and 343, cutting them off from Lucifer, 682, and the others.

Abel is the first to reach his ball, throwing it towards 096, but the ball is hit by another ball, thrown by Cain, and knocked away from the two teams.

"Did you really think it was going to be that easy?!" Cain asks cheerfully.

Rocky toses Abel another ball, as Abel smiles. "Nope! That is why I didn't throw with all my strength!!!" He exclaims as he takes aim and throws the next ball at freighting speed towards 096.

096 seems confused by the activity, barely noticing Abel's attempts to hit him until the ball slams into his chest, breaking five ribs. 096 screams in pain, gripping his chest and stumbling backwards.

Abel slightly celebrates as a ball, thrown by Sophia, whizzes past him. 953 takes up her ball, takes aim, and throws at Rocky, but he catches it with ease.

Rocky smiles confidently. "Here, see if you can catch my throw." He then effortlessly rockets the ball back towards 953, knocking her to the floor with a shot to the chin.