5- Unexcepted.

The months that follow Sophia's birth are full of love and unity. Even 682 seems less grumpy, despite 953's continued mocking. 

One night, laying together in their bed, Jennifer decides she is in the mood to drink. She sends Rocky to SCP-294 to fetch several cups of Vodka. Upon his return, she drinks heavily.

"Whoa! Slow down, sweety!" Rocky explains.

Jennifer smiles at him. "I am just celebrating! I never thought, after being contained by the foundation, that I would have such an amazing man.. Let alone have such a beautiful child!"

Rocky snuggles up to her. "If I told you I had a crush on you long before I became an SCP, would that disappoint you?"

Jennifer chuckles and shakes her head. "I am more worried about your eyesight! I wasn't much to look at back then!"

Rocky moves closer to her ear. "Maybe I can see the future too." He whispers.

Jennifer bursts out laughing and playfully pushes him. "You're so full of it!"

"Yep, full of love for you!" Rocky replies, followed by a kiss.

Jennifer breaks the kiss for a moment. "You are a corny goofball!"

Later that night, Jennifer lays next to Rocky, both of them fast asleep. Jennifer begins to toss and turn as her sweet dreams suddenly shift to a scene of violence. She can hear the painful roar of 682, the howl of multiple wolves, and the distinctive scream of a triggered 096. All these sounds nearly overpower the sound of gunfire from numerous MTF agents. She looks down to see Sophia is not in her arms, as she would expect. She quickly begins to panic, shouting for Rocky, but her shouts are drowned out by the chaos. Suddenly Lucifer appears before her.

"Stay away from me!!!" Jennifer shouts in fear as she turns and runs into someone.

The person grabs her and turns her back towards Lucifer. Jennifer does not have time to see the person clearly, only a blur of blonde hair. Jennifer struggles against the person's hold, but they are surprisingly strong.

Lucifer grins evilly. "Time's up!" He sings as Jennifer loses sight.

The last thing she sees is Lucifer's blood-stained hand.

Jennifer awakens suddenly and sits up in bed breathing heavily in fear. She quickly looks around, slowly realizing it was all a dream. She lays back down and turns to Rocky. "What a terrible dream." She whispers calmly.

The next day, Jennifer is constantly haunted by the dream. While Rocky is getting the others together, Jennifer takes Sophia with her to visit 343.

Upon arriving at 343's room, he seems unsurprised to see her. "Come in, my dear! How is our newest family member?!" He asks happily.

"She is fine.. I actually came because..."

"You had a dream, didn't you?" 343 asks.

"How did you know?!" Jennifer asks in surprise.

343 looks down unhappily. "In previous dimensions, your anomaly evolved, allowing you a few glimpses into future events. The timing of this evolution varied greatly, sometimes months before the end, other times on the last day. However, this time you are WAY ahead of the previous incidents!"

Jennifer taps her foot slightly annoyed. "Should I bother telling you my dream?"

343 offers her a chair. "The dreams are unique to the dimension, so I have no other way of knowing what you saw."

Jennifer takes a seat in the chair, as 343 sits down across from her. "It was incredibly violent. Roars, screams, howls, and gunfire were just about all I could hear!" She says with a worried tone to her voice. "The dream ended when Lucifer and a blonde hair person cornered me. Lucifer said that the time was up.."