10- Trail Of Nine-953

953 stumbles forward before regaining her balance and crossing her arms. She glares at Lucifer. "Ya know.. I thought briefly about ripping out your liver, but I figure that wouldn't kill you since you're so heartless."

Lucifer smiles. "I can't deny you are half right. But did you really want to get killed by your lover?"

"He would never do that to me!!" 953 snaps back.

Lucifer stares back blankly. "What part of the seven deadly sins don't you understand?" He then steps forward and begins walking around 953. "I have seen it only two other times. Everyone loses themselves. Any attachment they have to another is meaningless as they give in to the overwhelming sin's influence and tear them apart. You will be no different. Envy will take over you. You will destroy everything you care about."

953 hangs her head and tears begin rolling down her face. "You're lying.."

Lucifer turns to 343. "Am I lying?! Tell her. Tell her what you have seen."

343 groans. "Perhaps the best example would be when I saw Abel, consumed by wrath, tear Iris apart like a stuffed doll." 343 looks around. "The sins are absolute. All you can do is give in and forgive later."

Abel looks at Cain sadly. "I can't imagine doing that.." 

682 laughs. "You? The murder of kingdoms? You can not imagine killing one person after having slaughtered so many?!"

Abel glares at 682. "Why would you want to provoke me, 682?"

682 stands and moves closer to Abel, getting in his face. "Because, chances are, either you or I will be the host of Wrath. And I intend to be the host, again."

"Why wouldn't the sin of Wrath choose you, 682?" Lucifer asks.

682 looks away in a huff. "I.. don't feel like I used to.."

Lucifer chuckles. "Growing soft while playing father to your pet?!"

682 quickly lunges forward, with a growl, into Lucifer's personal space. "DON'T YOU EVER CALL HER THAT AGAIN!! My relationship with her is NONE of your concern!!"

Lucifer confidently stares 682 down. "How many times have you watched her die? Twenty times now?" Lucifer then pauses, his eyes widen, and his mouth drops open.

343 notices this and looks at Rocky with concern.

"343.. How many dimensions have we been through now?" Lucifer asks.

"Forty." 343 replies blankly.

Lucifer turns to him. "When were you going to tell me these were the last two?!!"

"When we got to the last one." 343 replies.

682 chuckles as he turns away. "Times running out, Lucifer!" 

Lucifer beings pacing and muttering to himself.

"Why is he getting so worked up?" Sasha asks Rocky.

"Apparently their very existences hinge on saving the last dimension." Rocky replies as he watches 682 happily return to his resting spot. "682 knows more than he is telling us."

"Good luck cracking that nut." Sasha says as she steps forward. "We have plenty of time to argue after this trial is finished. Can we get started?"

343 notices Lucifer is no longer interested in the trial. "Yes. 953, this trail is for you, and you alone. As Lucifer is so distracted, I will choose your trail."

953 shrinks slightly in anticipation of the trail.

343 turns to the others. "If anyone would like to return to reality, I will send you now."