15- Credits

Dear reader,

I am so pleased that you finished this book, the second in the SCP Trilogy! Few consider the aspect of the hidden information a writer weaves into their books, and I have done exactly that. SCP {The SCP That United Them All} and SCP Copycat heavily weigh on the success and storyline of SCP Insurgency.

 SCP {The SCP That United Them All} and SCP Copycat heavily weigh on the success and storyline of SCP Insurgency

Even on the cover, you note the symbol of The Black Hand and an MTF Samsara agent. This gives the reader a SMALL hint of how messed up and twisted Dimension Echo-11 can be. OH, IF YOU ONLY KNEW! 

The questions that would come to my mind, if I was the reader, as I continue on to SCP Insurgency are the following:

Who are Lucifer and 343?

Will Sophia Hagino, Copycat, ever truly have character development?

Will 999 return to normal or retain his all-consuming void form?

What is the deal with the new 953?

Will the next book end happily or end in disaster?

As of right now, you will, unfortunately, have to wait. I do not currently have a release date for SCP Insurgency. *This message will change upon update*

However, I assure you it will be worth the wait.

Thank you for your continued and generous support of this long-running project. As in the previous book's credits, I would humbly ask that you comment here so that I may personally thank you!

It is my goal to turn the lore of the SCP universe into a more fluent and original artistry that both the writers and readers can enjoy! And I have accomplished this, thus far. SCP {The SCP That United Them All} has been an overwhelming success, currently sitting at over 100K reads with readers around the globe! There is no greater happiness for a writer than to know someone enjoyed your hard work. THANK YOU! ALL OF YOU! You have truly been the most accepting and supportive fandom I have found, to date!