6- Explanation.. NOW!

Rocky guides Sophia away from the others. "How are you here? How old are you, right now?"

Sophia points to 343. "He came to me and asked for my help. He said, 'due to this time acceleration, we need all the help we can get'. As for how old I am, I am fifteen years old!"

Rocky starts to put his arm around Sophia to pull her closer and whisper to her, but Sophia quickly moves away, not allowing Rocky to touch her. "What's the matter, Sophia?! There is no reason to be afraid of me!"

Sophia smiles shily. "I am not afraid. I just.. I can't make contact with you." Sophia quickly changes form to an appearance similar to Jennifer's and then back. "This is what happened when I touched aunt 953. I gained her shapeshifting and the nickname Copycat. I can only assume, if I touched you, I would gain your anomaly too..." Sophia giggles slightly. "Honestly, I do not need a multiple personality situation to boot!"

"I don't have multiple personalities!" Rocky rebuts in a low grumble.

Sophia begins counting on her fingers. "There is you, the grey you, the white you, the gold you, and then the rest of the pack. Every one of them represents an emotion within you, and you command them as 'pack leader'. Come on, dad! I know you way too well!"

"Is it safe for you to be here?!" Rocky asks worriedly.

Sophia nods. "You had my anomaly cross-tested A LOT! Although.. I can only control two anomalies at once."

"Who else did you touch?" Rocky asks in a concerned tone.

Sophia cuts her eyes at 682. "I would like to keep that one between you and me. Let's just say, stuff goes down.. later, and 682 cornered me.. leaving me no other choice."

"The sins at work?" Rocky asks.

"All hell breaking loose.. yep!" Sophia replies.

"Okay, stay close, regardless." Rocky says as he turns and makes his way to 343. "I assume you are aware of your actions in the near future?"

343 slightly nods. "Once she appeared, I knew everything that transpired, from my own point of view."

"Thank you for getting my daughter out of that situation."

343 glances at Lucifer. "I may have approached her, but it was Lucifer that got her here."

Rocky quickly looks at Lucifer. "Why?!!"

Lucifer shakes his head and groans. "Do I have to continually repeat myself?! I don't care who is on who's side. Like I said before, there are worse things than The Scarlet King, and THAT is what we need to defeat!"

Rocky looks at 343 who nods back to him.

Rocky quickly gets in Lucifer's face. "Then I will lay my cards on the table, and then I'll let it go."

Lucifer smiles. "By all means, proceed."

"I don't trust you. Whatever happens, my family comes first. If you cause them ANY kind of pain, I will give it back to you tenfold. Other than that, you can trust that if anything else threatens their wellbeing, I will defend them with my life." Rocky says in a low growl.

682 peeks up at the conversation and then slowly lays his head back down.

Lucifer grins. "I am counting on it!" He then looks at 343. "I REALLY like your newest champion!"

343 sighs. "You will not like him if you keep pressing his buttons.."

Rocky glares at Lucifer as Sophia and he return to the others.

"You know me! I love a good conflict!" Lucifer chuckles.

"Maybe.. just for once.. behave yourself, C... Lucifer." 343 rebuts in a mutter.