14- Death Consumes All

As the blood bath continues throughout the facility, Sophia runs down the halls, ducking for cover as MTF agents, SCPs, and D-Class do battle for their own survival. After some time of ducking and running, Sophia comes across 682's mangled body. She slowly starts to pass by but is stopped by 682's voice in her mind.

"Child!" 682 shouts painfully.

Sophia turns and looks down at 682's disembodied eyes. "You're.. You're still alive?!" She asks in fear.

"Yes.. barely." 682 replies. "I made a promise.. but I can not keep it in this state. I need for you to touch my flesh!"

Sophia reels back. "Ew! No!"

"IF YOU DON'T, YOU WILL DIE!!" 682 shouts back. "I know that the Sophia Lucifer brought with him from the last dimension was an imposter. If you do not take my power, Mimic will kill you.. and if she doesn't, Wrath will."

Sophia reluctantly kneels beside 682's eyeballs. "All I have to do is touch you once.." She says, slowly reaching out a single finger and lightly picking 682's severed eye. She then quickly jumps up. "Happy now?!"

"Yes.." 682 replies blankly. "Now hurry.. find 343."

Sophia quickly turns and continues down the hall out of sight.

"I did my best.." 682 groans.

049 slowly approaches a pistol in his hand. He yawns loudly as he stops among 682's severed corpse. "We are truly powerless against the sins." He says sleepily as he puts the pistol to his head and pulls the trigger, falling quickly to the floor dead.

"Dumbass.." 682 sighs.

It is not long before 953 and Rocky cross paths. 

"Mine! You're MINE!!!" 953 exclaims as she leaps at Rocky like a wild animal.

Before she can reach him, she too is sliced into pieces, falling to the floor in a heap of blood, bone, and flesh. Rocky does not speak, merely continuing unphased by such a pitiful attempt. 

Elsewhere, Sasha tears through MTF agents like fire through paper. All the while, she giggles and laughs hysterically. Just as she finishes off the last of them, a black portal opens beneath her and she is dragged into 106's former pocket dimension.

Once inside, a female voice echos through the darkness. "Ah! Auntie Sasha!" A huge smile appears. "How nice of you to accept my invitation!"

Sasha does not speak, she merely crouches ready to fight.

"Why must you be so easily influenced by Rocky's folly?" The voice asks as a shadowy 682 approaches. "My name is Mimic, and I am here to offer you release from Rocky and this world."

Sasha from flesh into her chain form and wraps around Mimic, but she is quickly swallowed up by black tar when Mimic dissolves around her.

"You may be unbreakable, but you are far from unkillable!" Mimic exclaims.

As the field of view pans back into the facility, Sasha screams in pain.

The inner walls of the facility begin to crack and crumble. Once the walls break away, the rapidly growing 999. He cries out in joy as his body destroys the facility and forces Rocky and the remaining sins outside.

239 looks up and the giant 999. "Disgusting blob!!" She growls as she reaches out her hand toward him.

Before she can attack 999, Abel and Rocky pull themselves out of the rubble and charge each other with 239 in the middle. 239 has no choice but to shield herself from their colliding attacks, throwing her back to the ground. She slowly and painfully pulls herself up to see the two evenly matched warriors exchanging blows. Abel's sword seems to increase in durability and strength with every blow. Likewise, Rocky's aura does the same as he becomes increasingly infuriated with Abel's persistence. The force of their blows becomes so strong that they cause earthquakes, spontaneous volcanic eruptions, and strong winds that resemble tornados.