Chapter 11

"Best sleep ever." I exclaim brightly as I open the door to Headmasters bathroom. I blush at the sight in front of me.

"Z-Zero. Oh you're going to shower?" I ask and he looks back at me.

"Knock first will you?" Is the only thing he tells me.

"Like you're one to talk! You don't knock either! Hang a towel to the doorknob you know the lock-" I stop when I see the towel on the doorknob. I blush. "Um oops." I say holding my towel close. "Okay I stand corrected." I say and turn to leave.

"Kaname Kuran." I stop and look back at him. "I wonder what he has in mind for you." Zero says.

"Huh?" I question him.

"Never mind. Just leave." He starts to unbutton his shirt.

"Wait!" I yell making him face me.

"What do you mean by that? Are you insinuating something?" He turns away. I put my hand to his chin and make him face me.

"I just asked you a couple questions. I expect an answer." I say giving him a glare that says I mean business.

"Would you give him your blood?" He asks avoiding eye contact. I smack his head and he glares at me.

"Stop saying weird things! Geez! You know perfectly well that I DON'T like Kaname Kuran. I would never give anyone my blood except for you. I'm not generous enough to give out my blood to just anyone. You may not like my blood or that I force my blood on you, but- look at me!" I yell at him.

"Were you even listening?" I question him. "If you say 'no' I will slap you senseless." I make him look at me by taking both my hands to his cheeks and putting our faces closer.

"We decided this together. Both of us! Get it!" I say with a frown. He suddenly grabs my wrists and pushes me against the wall.

"Ouch!" My head hits the wall. "Now? Fine." I say tilting my head to the side when he gets closer to my neck. He licks my neck, I close my eyes and blush. He bites down on my neck with his teeth.

"Ow! Idiot!" I push him off of me. "Did you just bite me with your teeth?! You know that hurts a lot more than your fangs!" I say throwing my towel at him. He throws the towel down and then my black bra is on his shoulder. He grabs it and then I quickly take it out of his grasp.

"Isn't that a little big for you?" He mocks me I blush enraged and embarrassed. I tackle him and pin him to the ground.

"Test me like that again and you won't get off with just a slap to the wrist." I threaten him standing up and heading out slamming the door behind me for emphasis.

Zero sighs relieved that he didn't have to hurt her. He'd rather have her mad than to drink her blood. Even if he wants it.

"What is it? It seemed like Alondra was mad at something." Zero frowns as Kaien enters the bathroom now.

"But it is convenient. I have something to talk to you alone, secretly." He says pulling out a paper.

"What is it?" Zero questions him. He unfolds the paper, and shows him an order.

"It's from the government's secret organization: The Hunters Association. You are designated to hunt a continuous bloodthirsty killer, Level E. This is the paper ordering you what to do. They are so nice, aren't they?" He says, and Zero looks at the request surprised.

"They want to test you if they 'use' you. I told them 'Zero is fine' last time, but. . .I. . .I'm sorry, Zero." He says to him sadly.

But you have no right to say no to this. . .