Chapter 50

"Wait!" I yell out once the Night Class students start to run away. Rima and the others who haven't taken the blood tablets help restrain the other students. "Wait a minute!" I yell standing in front of the door.

"Is there anything I can help with?" Maria asks Rima.

"Hold her down here." Rima tells her.

"Okay." She says readily.

"RETURN MY BLOOD TABLETS TO ME!" A student yells coming towards me. I run for my life and out of the class room standing by the door. A hand breaks through it. The vampire that was chasing me breaks through and bites my arm.

"Ow! Damn that hurts!" I yell out.

"Hey!" I hear people yell from the other side.

"Let go! Do you know who she is?!" I hear Aido yell. The vampire pulls out his fangs from me, and is pulled back into the classroom. I can just imagine the look of horror crossing his face at what he just did to one of the purebloods in this academy.

"How could I have!" I hear the vampire call out.

I stick my head in through the hole that was made. "As I thought, Aido! Let everyone drink my blood!" I tell him right out.

"I'll help! We have the same blood after all!" Yuki also offers. I nod my head.

"Right! Let's do this. It's the only way to bring students back to normal." I say to her.

"Let me go! Return my blood tablets!" The vampire Kurenai is holding down yells.

"Do I leave this person here?" Kurenai says.

"Yes, because the dorm head and her sister said to suppress those who have gone ballistic." Rima says as she even watches the teacher.

"Where are my blood tablets? Everyone!" He yells out, but Rima's attention goes to Senri who is standing still.

"Wait, Senri, you too were affected by the blood tablets, right?" Rima questions a calm Senri.

"I think. Not yet." Senri answers her as he grips the blood tablets in his hand. Rima looks at it.

I'm breathing heavily. I feel tired, but I can't stop now. I wipe some blood from my cheek. "Aido, Yuki, how's that side doing over there?" I ask them.

"Ahh, everyone drank it honestly. Because this is the finest of blood. I don't think any vampire rejected it." Aido says holding up a vile of blood.

"Why did I do such a thing?!" Some vampires question completely ashamed for taking Yuki's blood and mine.

"That's great! Alright! We must do this, since blood tablets such as these are on the market everywhere!" I say turning away to help more students.

"Hold up!" I hear Aido call after me.

"It's not clear what portion of it is on the market. If we do that, your blood will be drained entirely." Aido says as I stop to look over at him with an 'oh yeah' look.

"Yeah, if that really happened." I state grabbing my wrist. "If it's drained, I won't be able to get more blood." I put my hand to my mouth.

"If the other party is making use of blood tablets we too should use the same method, right?" Aido questions me. "Watching all this from that corner, Ichijo?" I hear Aido say, and I turn to him. He doesn't look bright and smiling like before.

"That's right! There's probably a pharmaceutical department at Ichijo-senpai's company, right?" Yuki questions ignorantly. I put my hands to her shoulders as she looks over at me.