Chapter 54

"It's him!" A hunter says watching from atop the balcony.

"He's coming." Another one says also looking down at the Hunter's Association Headquarters entrance.

"Kaname Kuran." A hunter calls out as they watch Kaname at the entrance.

"Shoot him now!" A hunter yells out as he pulls out his twin arrows.

"No wait!" Another hunter stops him.

"I heard from senior hunters that we should just let them kill each other." The same hunter that stopped the other hunter from shooting explains to him.

"Senior hunters?! You mean Toga? But our job is to stop vampire invasion!" The man says pointing the arrow at Kaname. Kaname looks up at them, and they notice him with shock.

"He comes-" The hunter that was going to shoot Kaname is interrupted when Kaname makes his way up to the balcony. The hunter falls to his knees as Kaname looks down at him with a cold look in his reddish-brown eyes.

"The head of the Kuran family is our enemy!" A hunter yells. They quickly attack Kaname.

"Don't hesitate. Do your job!" A hunter orders as they continue their barrage of attacks. Kaname destroys the hunters with just his pureblood aura. Kaname walks past them, and they try to look back at him. His pureblood aura disintegrates the hunter's bodies. He keeps going as he picks a hunter up. She was purposely left still somewhat alive. He drags her along to a gated door.

He throws the hunter at the gate to open the door, and makes his way in while still holding on to the hunter. "I'm sorry, but I can't come in without your help." Kaname states, but not really meaning it as he keeps going on his search for Sara Shirabuki. Kaname throws the hunter to the ground and steps all over her as he makes his way in.

"Is that true? Your heart was buried here." Kaname says looking at the door that holds the metal to make the anti-vampire weapons. Kaname closes his eyes trying to feel for the deceased ancestress. His weapon stirs with life being so close to the 'mother metal' that creates the anti-vampire weapons. An explosion causes large stones to fly in the air.

Zero comes from the rubble, and the vines of thorns coming off of Bloody Rose surround him. Zero stands up, and glares over at Kaname.

"Get him, Bloody Rose." Zero orders the vines of thorns as they quickly slither their way towards Kaname's back.

"Bloody Rose." Kaname calls out to the vines, and they stop before they reach him.

"You've always been the man whom others obey." Zero mentally states, but out loud he says, "Ah, right. You have known it before." Zero looks at Kaname as he touches Bloody Rose's vines.

"It's the first weapon I made along with Black and Blue Rose. The first weapon I made using the deposit." Kaname says as the vines electrocute him lightly. 

"Your unpleasant past-"

"Now, I'm it's master." Zero says interrupting Kaname's thoughts. He grabs the vines of Bloody Rose with his hand. "And I'm also my own master!" Zero points the Bloody Rose gun at Kaname as he feels all the bloods of the purebloods in his body.

"I know." Zero thinks of Alondra's smiling face as he prepares to end Kaname himself. The vines of thorns wrap around Kaname's body as he thinks of Yuki and Alondra.

"Bloody Rose, suck all the blood out of that person." Zero orders Bloody Rose.

"Zero, since you can't be my weapon, I won't be killed by you." Kaname says as he raises his boned hand holding the anti-vampire sword, raising it.