Chapter 43

"I'll help you make the necessary arrangements. We can't deny the benefit the former Night Class brought to us." A man says looking over his shoulder at Kaien Cross.

"Yes. The young vampires are very promising people." Headmaster answers the man. Zero stays next to Headmaster listening in.

"We hope they will become bright students. But you do understand, right?" The man says grabbing at a photo frame on his desk. "You mustn't allow anything like last year to happen again. Since I'm also entrusting my daughter, Sayori to this school of yours." The man says looking at a serious picture of Yori.

"Those who instigate needless fear and confusion among people will be delt with more strictly than before, Councilor Wakaba." Kaien answers the man. He puts the picture back in it's proper spot.

"Please make an effort to do so. It's my hope as well to get along with them, if we can." he ends.

                                                  ~0~

"Student's of Cross Academy! There will be a branch school of Cross Academy built in an adjoining area of the academy!" Yagari announces to the Day Class students. "It's called the Night Class. Though it's been over a year since its dormitory was destroyed. . ."

"The Night Class is the one with all the smart people, right?" Some students mutter.

"Yeah, I guess. Somehow, I only have a vague memory of them." Another students answers.

"Really?! Aido-kun's coming back?!" The girl's dorm president says in a panic.

"I heard it from Yagari-san, so I'm sure of it." Yori answers the blushing president.

"What should I do?! I'm so happy!" She says not really paying attention to Yori anymore.

"But it's a bit funny." Yori mentions. "Only a few people, including us, remember the true identity of the Night Class." Yori says looking at the students she knows still remember.

                                                   ~0~

I clear my throat and step in front of the large group of vampires around me. Yuki behind my right shoulder for support.

"Once again, Thanks to all of you for coming here. I think a many of you might be confused since this is your first time in the dormitories or classrooms, so if you have any problems then, you can count on me as the errand girl!" I state proudly.

"That's wrong!" Aido yells to the left of me.

"It's not wrong, right?" I say looking over at him.

"There's other things you can say like 'take me as a role model' or 'I'll lend an ear to your problems,' you stupid pureblood!" He whisper yells at me. I stomp on his foot.

"Aghh! The prestige of the great purebloods!" Aido says rubbing at his aching foot.

"It's not wrong! We should get along, everyone!" There is awkward silence. "Er, then again, maybe not?" Yuki puts a hand to my shoulder telling me not to falter or worry.

"Being a leader is a lot harder than I thought." I mentally state.

"Get along is it? It's an honor, but-"

"We came because we heard that a pureblood was having trouble." A girl says interrupting a boy.

"My brother and I have different views. I came because I thought it's wrong for the current situation to continue." One girl states raising her hand.