Chapter 52

'Erase every single pureblood' It was when I was requested to do some odd jobs that I took the opportunity and asked about that directly. In the cold underground mausoleum together with that disagreeable reason.

"Every single one. Then how about the girls in your arms?" Ruka asks Kaname as he holds Alondra and Yuki in his arms. Kaname looks over at Ruka who had intruded on this moment.

"They'll become a hindrance." Kaname answers her as he wipes blood away from Alondra's lips where she had bitten him. Ruka stares stunned.

"Are they someone whom you can say that to?" Ruka asks him. "Since you seem to treasure them so much, and one of them hates you!" Ruka says with obvious pain and jealousy in her voice.

"If that's the case, wouldn't it have been better to abandon them at the academy? Or at least keep the strongest? Yuki is pitiful!" Ruka yells out as Kaname strokes their hair.

"And so are you. In a different way." Ruka mentally states, but out loud she says, "And I thought I could finally set my mind at ease. You're cruel." She says calmly, but hurt. Ruka clenches her hands tightly.

"Kaname-sama. . ."

And I decided to become his accomplice. That's why. . .

"Wait, Akatsuki!" Ruka calls out as he pulls her along with him. "We don't have to run away. If we tell Hanabusa, he'll understand." Ruka says as Akatsuki continues to pull her along.

"I don't think he will." Akatsuki answers her not stopping. "And I don't want you to get even more tired." Akatsuki says. Ruka pushes him away harshly, and glares at him.

"Don't treat me like a weak woman." Ruka says just as coldly as her glare. "I know what I'm helping with, and I know the seriousness of the matter has exhausted me, but all I want to say is that I don't want you to worry about me." Ruka says suddenly losing the coldness, and smiling at Akatsuki. He stares at her as the wind blows her long hair.

"This place brings back memories too. Though I haven't gone near the Sun Dorms many times." Ruka states looking at the Sun Dorms.

"Sorry, but we need to hurry up." Akatsuki tells Ruka who is still entranced by the Sun Dorms.

"Don't worry about it. I'll begin soon. The students will fall into a deep slumber, and won't be able to exit the Sun Dorms. Meanwhile, Kaname-sama will suppress Sara-sama. I cannot make any mistakes." Ruka adds on as she focuses herself.

Ruka closes her eyes, and raises her hands. Her power is focusing itself.

"Who's that hiding in the shadows?" Akatsuki asks with his back turned to Ruka, and looking at the corner of the building. Yori, girl's Sun Dorm president, and Kageyama come out of the shadows.

"I knew it!" Yori states looking at Akatsuki.

"Wild-senpai! And Ruka-oneesama!" Dorm leader exclaims with a blush.

"Hmm? You know them? Who're they?" Kageyama asks as he adjusts his glasses.

"His memories are-?"

"Yeah, he forgot about the Night Class. Supposedly anyway." Yori answers the dorm leader.

"Hmm?!" Kageyama exclaims as he notices Ruka turn towards them. "That beautiful hair, flowing with the wind." Kagaeyama calls out as his eyes recognize Ruka. "I feel as though I've met you before. Somewhere." Kageyama states as he is captivated by Ruka's eyes. He grips his pounding head.

"You're. You're. . ." Kageyama suddenly points at Ruka.

"Ruka. I, Kageyama Kasumi remember you!" He is shocked as he blushes at her. She blinks at him confused.