Chapter 6: Restless And Relentless

Andy's POV:

My eyes snapped open from a deep sleep, the sound of growing and barking coming from down the hall. It was 10:00 in the morning, way to early for me to be waking up. My body protested as I get up from my warm bed, shuffling out of the room. The growling got louder as I entered the main room, walking into the connecting living room. Ashley was standing in the middle of the room, crouched down in attack mode. When my gaze moved, I had saw Crow, my cat, cowering in the corner. Anger rose in my body as I forcefully pushed the beast to the ground, picking up my traumatized cat.

"What the fuck man! Don't come into my house and try to kill my baby!" My eyes flashed red for a moment, slowly disappearing as I turned to Crow. He was shaking in my arms, I pet his head trying to calm him down.

"Baby? It's a cat for gods sake." Ashley spat, picking himself off the ground.

"I swear to god if you weren't a dog I would rip your motherfucking head off." I growled, setting Crow on the couch and making my way to the kitchen.

"You wouldn't do it anyway fucking pussy." Something had snapped inside me, I had never become this violent with anyone in my life. My inhuman speed took me to Ash, my hand clamping around his neck as I pushed him against the wall. My grip got tighter, my fangs retracted all the way, my breath heavy and hot.

"Want to say that again mutt!" I seethed looking straight into his fearful eyes.

"I-I'm sorry....just please let me go I can't breath...." He chocked out, clawing at my fingers.

"Really isn't that so?" My grip got even tighter, to the point of collapsing his windpipe. "You will respect me in my house, keep your trap shut, and do as I say. One step out of line and I'll kill you understood!"

"Y-Yes...." He said breathlessly.

I let go of my hold on his neck, watching him fall to the floor gasping for hair. Purple hand marks began forming on his neck, a hand mark that would only fit mine. In a blink of an eye he scrambled to his feet, running down the hall to his room. The door slammed shut, instant regret flooding through my system. Why did I do that to him? I'm such a monster. I shook my head, collapsing on the couch as I replayed the events over in my mind.

***ASHLEY'S POV***
I was beyond scared, I didn't even know he had it in him. Pushing a vampire over the edge was stupid, I was stupid for even trying it. Purple bruises were evident on my neck, a soft wince escaping my lips at the slightest touch. Tears pricked my eyes, I was so helpless and scared, yet I couldn't leave this house, I couldn't leave him.

"Hey." I heard Andy's deep voice echo through the room. My whole body turned around to meet Andys eyes. Those blue crystals flashed with some kind of emotion, till going completely blank.

"H-Hi." I stuttered, moving my body farther towards the wall.

"I just I wanted to say sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to go crazy vamp on you. Did I cause those bruises on your neck?" He asked sadly, slowly walking over to my side of the bed.

"It's ok I guess, the bruises are fine." I tensed up when he brushed a cold hand against him. His eyes showed regret and sorrow, he must have felt really bad about the marks. His lips brushed against the sensitive skin of my neck, trailing small kisses over the injury. My body shuddered under his touch, him holding me like a fragile doll that could break. This guy was hot and cold with his emotions!

"I'm so sorry." He whispered in my ear, his hot breath sticking to my cheek. He didn't smell like death, no, he smelt like mint and cigarettes. I could already feel myself falling in love with his sent.

After a minute or two, Andy pulled away from me his eyes going dark and bank. Those blue orbs didn't shine like they did when he was apologizing to me. First he was warm and friendly, now he was a dark cold blooded vampire. Was it bad to admit I found his cold side somewhat of a turn on?

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Another chapter for you guys.
Vote, Comment, Share! :D