Chapter 17: Let Me Explain Myself

~Before you dive into this chapter, I just wanted to thank everyone for getting this fanfic to 2k :D. Also for all those who have read my other andley fanfic Can You Save Me From The Broken I can finally say we've reach 14k reads!! If you haven't read that fanfic, go ahead and find it on my profile. Now time for everyone to enjoy chapter 17~

~*~

Ashley's POV:

My eyes snapped open to find myself alone in my huge bed, I knew that Andy being alive was to good to be true. I must have dreamt about him last night like I've been doing for the past couple of weeks. A small sigh escaped my lips laying my head back down on the pillow trying to recall the memories of him. They way his eyes sparked when his lips tugged into a wicked beautiful smile. I wanted to go back to sleep and be with Andy again but it was harder then it looked. When I closed my eyes I was met by blackness not those intoxicating eyes and kissable lips. How I wanted to press my lips to his and feel the shiver of his metal lip ring. I wanted the feel his silky hair between my fingers, I just wanted him back.

"Morning beautiful, I seen you've finally awaken." I heard Andy's voice, his boots clicking against the hardwood floor as he came closer. My whole body shot up in excitement letting my eyes gaze into his, he was holding a plate a pancakes and a glass of orange juice.

"So it wasn't a dream last night? you're actually alive and well?" I beamed scooting myself over so that he had a spot to sit.

"Indeed I am baby." He set the plate on my lap handing me the sliver fork. "I'm assuming you have many questions to ask me?" He asked running his cold fingers up and down my arm sending shivers and tingles up my spine.

"Did you really die when your brother stabbed you in the heart?"

"Yes I did Ashley."

"Do you remember anything that happening?"

"I remember everything up till I closed my eyes on the battle field, us exchanging our I love you's. The next thing I know, I'm waking up in a coffin dressed in formal wear."

"Do you know what healed you?"

"I'm guessing your tears healed me even after death, I'm not sure if it's really what healed me but I'm pretty sure it was."

"Why did it take you so long to get to me? It's been over three months."

"Well when I woke up I was very weak and could barley walk. I managed to find Matty after twenty minutes stumbling around holding onto the walls. Everyone gasped when they saw me alive but Matty just gave me a smile and helped me fully recover; that took about a month. The other two months I traveled by foot and car to come back to you. I would have gotten here sooner if I hadn't encountered some obstacles along the way."

"What kind of obstacles Andy?" I gave him a genuine look of concern finishing up my breakfast.

"It's nothing you need to worry about beautiful, all has been taken care of." He leaned in kissing me softly. "How have you been?" He asked changing the subject, I chose to just drop it for now.

"I've been surviving." I scooted my body closer to his, sitting his in lap and lacing my fingers with his.

"Did I scare you last night, I was trying to make a grand entrance." He chuckled softly placing a kissing on top of my head.

"Sort of, nice touch on the black cat to." I laughed only for Andy's chuckle to die down.

"That wasn't part of it, what did the black cat look like?" He asked in a serious tone that somewhat scared me.

"It was a black cat with green eyes, oh and it had a white stripe on it's side. It kind of looked up at me, meowed, and ran away in the darkness." I told him honestly.

"Fuck." He muttered standing up and pulling on his leather jacket that was resting on the chair to my desk.

"What's the matter, I don't see what the big deal is." I said watching him pull out a cigarette and light it up taking a long drag letting the smoke out.

"It's nothing Ashley, I have to leave now but I'll be back tonight I promise." He kissed my before pulling away and walking towards the door.

"Wait! I just got you back and your leaving me again!? Why won't you tell me what's wrong!"

He turned around facing me, taking another drag of it cig.

"I will be back tonight Ashley and this is something that I just can't tell you about right now. I love you." And with that, he slipped out the door and out of my sight.

I just got him back and now I was losing him again to something that I didn't know about. All I knew was that it revolved around these "obstacles" Andy faced and that black cat I saw in the alleyway; nothing was making sense or adding up right now.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

At first I was just going to end this with 20 chapters, but now I feel like adding more twists to the story. This was more just getting to know how Andy is back and alive. If its boring I'm sorry, I'll try to make the next chapter more interesting. Anyway

Vote, Comment. Share! :D