Chapter 12: Welcome To My House

Andy's POV:

I woke up with a pounding headache, the music that was blasting just outside the door didn't help matters. I sat up in the bed to find myself completely naked, my clothes were scattered around the room. I looked over to see Ashley passed out laying flat on his stomach naked as well. When I stood up all the events that had happened last night came into vision. The loud pounding dance music, neon paint glowing everywhere, non-stop drinks, heavy make out sessions. and fucking Ashley hard. I was even taken aback from my actions, I never knew I would take it that far with him. All I know is, it felt unbelievably good.

I pulled on my boxers and a pair of sweat pants that were laying next to the bed. I ran my fingers through my hair quietly walking out of the room so I didn't disturb Ash. Closing the door behind me, I walked down the hallway towards the main dance floor. The music had turned down from when I woke up and people were standing around giving me small nods and little bows. I paid no attention to it as I walked up behind Matty who was sitting at the bar table with a few people eating breakfast.

"So you've finally came down to join us." He chuckled turning around to face me.

"I suppose so, it seems as if all the parting as come to an end."

"Our partying will return once we've prepared and won the war. For now we step up and train for what is to come. I see as you have noticed a change in the atmosphere, my house is now yours Andrew."

"So when do we train?" I asked feeling a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Ashley nuzzled his face in my neck and muttered a small good morning.

"That is up to you Andy, you make the decisions now."

"Then I want everyone in the main room by the time I come back down showered and dressed."

Matty nodded his head whispering to the man beside him before turning back to his food. I turned around and wrapped an arm around Ashley's waist, heading back upstairs with him. He gave me a small smile as his cheeks flushed red. I just chucked softly and stepped back into the room shutting the door.

"So last night..." He blushed more looking down at the ground.

"Did my drunken state push you to far into something you didn't want to do?" I asked placing my hands on both of his cheeks, lifting his head up so he was looking straight into my eyes.

"No not at all, I wanted is just as much as you did." He pecked my lips reassuringly.

"Good, now take a shower with me." I said running my fingers through his hair.

"Okay Mr. Bossy." He laughed as I pulled him into the bathroom with me.

"That's Mr. Biersack to you." I smirked turning on the shower and pulling off my shirt. He shook his head smiling and started pulling off his shirt as well. We both got into the shower enjoying the warmth it gave us.

I walked downstairs with a fresh pair of jeans and a shirt on, Ashley's fingers laced with mine. Matty was standing up straight with his hands clasped behind his back. He gave me a small nod motioning me inside to the main room, him following close behind. There was an army of people, ranging from girls to boys of any age over 17. They stared ahead waiting for my command, this well trained army could really dominate in a fight if they knew good fighting skills.

"You all should know my name and why I'm here." I called out standing in front of them.

"Yes sir!" They all called out simultaneously.

"Good. I'm guessing Matty filled you in with what's going to be happening soon, a little to soon for our liking."

They all nodded their head making a small smile appear on my lips.

"I can already tell your a very strong group and we are going to win! Nothing is going to bring us down! We will be able to change everything we've known, we can finally live as one again! We are strong, determined, and ready to face whatever comes our way!

A course yells and screams came my way as everyone began to clap. I smiled to myself telling everyone to start training with one another so that we could become stronger. I walked around with Ashley watching everyone.

"We're going to win Ashley, it's inevitably impossible to lose with the people we have." I looked over at him pulling him into a kiss. We are going to win, we have to win, I can't loose anyone I love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After days of writing this chapter, I have finally finished it. How's everyone liking it so far? I'm trying my best to make it a least interesting and not boring. Have a wonderful night or day everyone

Vote, Comment, Share! :D