Chapter 7: Emotional Struggle

Andy's POV:

Don't feel, you can't let yourself feel. Your a heartless creature, don't get upset because you caused bruises on the pretty boys neck. You can't turn on your emotions, you'll only end up heart broken and in pain. He will cause you pain just like everyone else did.

I had to listen to my mind, I can't let this wolf make me feel. Something turned in me today, this unexplained feeling that rushed in my heart. It almost felt like remorse, that the guilt pained me so much to make me walk in there and apologize. I Andy Biersack do not apologize, I feed off of pain and fear.

Then why were you so upset when he was scared to even look at you. Your empathy discussed me.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed, slamming my fist into the side off a stone building. I heard my bones snap and crack as I pulled my fist out gaping hole I created.

"Well well well, looks like someone has issues. Tell me what did the wall say to make you so angry." A man snickered, his face being covered by the shadows of his trench coat.

"Who are you?" I growled, gritting my teeth together as my long fangs retracted from my gums.

"Let's just say, your new friend." The man stepped out of the shadows, his ginger hair slicked back perfectly. Black sunglasses were perched on the bridge off his nose, his toothy smile curled into a wicked grin. He had fair skin, almost paper white, tattoos trailing down both of his muscular arms. It was the man from the alleyway, the one who explained the war to me. The man with no name.

"My new friend." I snorted. "I don't even know if I can trust you yet."

"Your going to have to trust me, I have some drastic news to tell you." He pushed his sunglasses on top of his head, those grayish blue eyes boring into mine.

"Ok..go on."

"The council knows about your little wolf mate, didn't take them that long to find out. They are all coming for you with a knife in hand to chop your head off. You and your wolf buddy need to run, run as far away as possible from this town. Head to the Hollywood sign and that's where I will be waiting for you. From there we will head into the underground tunnels and formulate a plan to take down the council. The powerful love that you both have for each other will be so strong that the war will end."

"I don't even love him."

"Oh you will soon enough Andy." He chuckled softly.

"How do I even know your telling the truth?"

"Because I was just like you...but my family died at the hands of the council, they must perish for killing them." He spun around on his heal, his trench coat flowing with him. The heals of his boots clicked against the road as he began to disappear into the night.

"What!" I called after him. "What's your name!"

"Matty, Matty Mullins." I heard him whisper in my ear, a sudden gust of wind blowing my hair in front of my eyes.

When I regained my sight of vision, he was gone.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟
Almost 500 reads already! You guys are the best.
Vote, Comment, Share 💙