Epilogue

Andy's POV:
I ran my fingers through Ashley's hair placing soft kisses on his bare shoulder. I didn't really want to wake him up, but I was just so bored laying there.

"Mmm why are you waking me up so early?" He groaned pushing me off of him.

"You don't want to spend time with you hubby, your one and only, your soul mate?" I gasped clutching my heart.

"Shut up Andy. Wake me up in about three hours and then we can spend time." He said cuddling back into his pillow closing his eyes.

"Oh we're playing that game. Well unlike you I have back up." I smiled evilly. "BELLA! ZEKE! Come help me wake up daddy!" I yelled.

It didn't take long for Bella and ZEKE to run down the hallway and jump on Ashley. Bella, who was only 2, opened up Ashley's eyelids while giggling like a mad woman. Zeke, who was 7, jumped up and down on the bed yelling at Ash to get up.

"Okay okay I'm up I'm up." He laughed pulling Bella and Zeke close to him.

I smiled pulling all three of them close. "Okay family meeting. What are we going to do today? I need ideas from you little ones."

They both started shouting causing Ashley to cover his ears and smile. This was the happiest we have ever been. Our little family was perfect and nothing could ruin that. No one could hurt us or even find us. We kept out location on the down low, only telling a few close friends and family.

"Tell us stowys!" Bella yelled jumping onto my chest. Bella took after me. She's strong, smart, and a little demon vampire. Zeke took after Ashley with his sensitive and strong personality. Ashley was happy that we had a wolf. He was scared that with my dominant genes we would have two vampires. To his luck we didn't.

"Okay okay. Once upon a time in a land far away there was a vampire and a wolf who were destined to be mates. They didn't like each other at first but once they got to know one another they fell in love. They fought many battles so that they could be together, they won to. After they won they got married and had two little monsters named Bella and Zeke. And they lived happily ever after." They both giggled and got up running down the hall.

"I love you so much." Ashley said kissing me.

"I love you to baby." I smiled kissing back.