Chapter 16: Suprise

~Three Months Later~

Ashley's POV:

It was about the time of closing and Crystal was getting ready to leave for her date. So much has changed since I've returned home, my parents are more accepting of the changing world, I walk down the street to see vampires and wolfs intermixing and getting along. Though everything has changed I still feel broken without him. Yes I've come to terms with his death but it still hurts from time to time when he comes to mind. I try to focus on the positive outcome in this, how everyone one is happy and not one soul is scared of an unruly painful death due to betrayal.

"You don't mind closing up by yourself tonight do you?" Crystal asked just before she left.

"No not at all go have fun I will be fine." I gave her a reassuring smile before waving goodbye. It wasn't very often she went out so I was happy to cover the half she would usually do.

My fingers messed around with the nobs of the radio trying to find a good song to work to. I turned up the volume slightly walking over to the table closest to me and started setting the chairs on the top. I did a quick sweep of the floor, grabbing the trash off the floor and headed out to the dumpster in the back. The moonlight lit the way but it was a little to quiet tonight, not even the crickets were chirping. I felt a slight chill run up my spine and the hairs on my neck stand up straight, it felt like I was being watched. After I put the trash in the can, I whipped my body around to see if anyone was there. All I found was a small back kitten staring up at me. A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I bent down to pet its small little head. The kitten meowed before taking off in the darkness followed by a loud thrash of a trashcan being knocked over.

My body turned around again to find that tin can I had just put trash in was completely knocked over. I was a little puzzled but headed back over and picked it up placing it next to the other ones. A rush of cold air tossed my hair around and a loud pitched scream ran in my ears. I jumped ten feet in the air before running as fast as I could back into the bar. My breathing was heavy as I slammed the door shut, locked it, and drew the curtains so whatever was out there couldn't and wouldn't see me. I had my eyes closed trying to calm myself till a voice cut through the silence.

"I hope you don't mind that I helped myself to a drink." The familiar voice said. I felt my breath catch in my though as I slowly turned around. How could it even be possible? It had to be a figure of my imagination. I hadn't been getting the best sleep due to recurring nightmares, so that had to be a logical reason for seeing this "imaginary person." I was truly shuttering in fear, my body was shaking and I was ready to run up the stairs to get away.

"H-How are you h-here, your not real you can't be real!" I screamed grabbing a hold of my hair trying to become sane again. "Your fucking dead!"

He smirked at me dropping the glass full of alcohol on the ground causing it to shatter everywhere. He ran towards me pinning my arms against the wall pressing his body into mine. He snarled at me showing his fangs before grazing them against my neck cutting open the skin slightly. Small beads of blood dripped down my neck and stained my shirt red; his eyes meet mine again.

"God I missed you so fucking much Ashley." He pushed his lips hard against mine sending shockwaves of passion and love flowing through me. I gasped slightly melting into to the kiss moaning as he pulled away licking my neck of the blood that stained there.

"How is this even possible, you can't be here your dead Andy." I said running my fingers through his shinning black hair.

"Oh it's possible baby, have you ever heard wolfs tears heal anything."

"Bu..." He cut me off pressing his lips hungrily against mine again.

"Enough talking Ashley, right now I'm going to f*ck you senseless."

~Smut Warning~

He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder as he made his way up the stairs and into my bedroom. With ease he tossed me on the bed and had me pinned against the mattress with his lips attacking mine. I let out a loud moan when he grinded his hard on against mine pushing his tongue into my mouth exploring it.

Our lips moved in sync with each other till I felt his hand trail down my chest. He ripped my shirt off with ease letting the material fall at my sides. His lips attached to my chest as he ripped off my pants and boxers. I was left laying there nude.

"You don't know how much I missed you, craved you." He smirked wrapping his hand around my length pumping up and down. I couldn't sit still, I was writhing under his touch letting out small whimpers as he went painfully slow.

"Baby stop teasing." I whined in annoyance. Andy smirked at me and pumped me slower.

"How's that love?" He asked in a husky voice. Moaning softly I looked at him whining more.

"Please baby." I begged. He chuckled softly.

"Alright, fine but I was only going to prepare you for what was gonna happen next." He said before locking his lips onto mine again. His wonderful taste of mint intoxicated me. I started ripping off his shirt with my hands, letting them roam his bare chest. It was cold to the touch but it made me even more turned on. He let go of my shaft, causing me to let out a whimper. He smirked at me and started undoing his belt. Biting my lower lip, I watched him unclothe his lower body. His bulge was no longer contained in this tight leather pants. The only thing that was hiding his erection is his boxers.
A low groan escaped from my throat. Andy smirked at me and rubbed my thighs.

"Let me know when you're ready okay love?" He asked. I nodded and breathed heavily moaning. He kept rubbing up and down my thighs and occasionally would rub right above my erection. My moans would become louder and then dissipate into short fast breaths.

"Andy."

"Are you ready now love?" He asked smirking down at me. I felt my cheeks flush as I nodded my head. He smiled at me and connected his lips with mine. He suddenly pulled away from the kiss and smiled down at me.

"So how do you wanna do this?" He asked smirking.

"What do you mean?" I answered with a question. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Want me to ride you or you to ride me?" I blushed.

"Uhm..probably me ride you." I said blushing more. He smirked and looked at a box of condoms then back at me. I shook my head no and he nodded. I took a deep breath in and let it out relaxing a little so I wasn't too nervous about this. Andy leaned down and kissed me passionately as he slowly pushed into me. Moaning, I kissed him back with passion. He pulled out and slammed back into me. Moaning more I reached my hands up and put them into his hair. Pulling gently on his hair, earning a groan from him.

We both came after a while and I collapsed on the bed breathing heavily. Andy pulled my body close to his as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"How are you here Andy." I questioned.

"We'll talk in the morning. Right now just close your eyes and sleep with me."

I nodded closing my eyes falling into a dream filled sleep.

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Thank you so much to Purdy_Girl1 for writing the smut scene :)
Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Andy's back!!!! I hope none of you really thought I killed him off :o
Anyway
Vote, Comment, Share! :D