Chapter 8: I Just Wanna Run

Andy's POV:

"Pack your stuff we're leaving now." I said, walking into Ashley's room and throwing a duffle bag in his lap. I didn't give it a second though if we were staying or not. My life was on the line! Ok so was Ashley, but he wasn't going to be damned to hell like I was.

"What? Why? All my stuff is at my old house, I don't want to leave my family." He whimpered softly, those sad brown eyes looking up into mine. How cute.

"It's either stay here and die, or come with me and live." I began shoving things into my bag, watching his facial expressions turn from sad, to confusion, and finally to fear. Soft whimpers rose from his throat as he began to help me pack clothes. We didn't have time for him to say goodbye, we had to pack and run.

"They found out didn't they?" He whispered softly.

"Yeah they did, I don't know how but they did."

"I don't want to die.." Tears began to fill his eyes while hanging his head low. His brown hair covered his face, the smell of fresh salty tears filled the air. My hear broke, no shattered as I felt the pain he was going through. It wasn't physical, no, it was emotional sadness and heart break. That all to familiar feeling to me.

"Hey hey." I said lifting his chin up so he looked into my eyes. My cold hand cupped both of his cheeks as I wiped away the tears with my thumb. "It's going to be ok, you won't die I won't let that happen. I will protect you from anything and everything. They won't get to us I promise."

"W-why are you being so nice to me now?" He stuttered slightly.

"Because right now all we have is each other."

He nodded his head slightly pulling away from my grip. His head hung low while he packed up the rest of the clothes. I wanted to hug and comfort him but that would just prove I'm growing close to him. I try to deny it but it's so fucking hard to do that when my feelings push past everything else. I was so hot and cold with this, I'd be nice one day and the next I'm a heartless asshole. Man I really need to do some long hard thinking about my emotions.

The bags were packing in the car ready to go. I was waiting for Ashley to finish up the house scope, we wanted to leave without a trace to find us. Prior to packing the car I destroyed both out cell phones and took out all the money we both had put away. Moments later Ashley slid into the passenger side of the car, giving me a slight nod telling me that we could go. My foot pushed down on the gas pedal making us speed off into the dark. Music faintly played in the background as Ashley keep his head turned towards the window.

"Are you scared?" He asked breaking the long silence between us.

"Scared of what dying?"

"Yeah.."

"No I'm scared of what will come after once I die."

"Oh." He said another painful silence coming over us. I caught my lip ring between my teeth tugging at it in nervousness.

"Are you scared?"

"I'm petrified. All I can think about is how much pain I will be in while it's happening. I'm so young, I don't deserve to die this young."

"How about I make a deal with you."

"Ok shoot."

"If somehow you get hurt and are at the point of dying, I'll save you and turn you into what I am. If I am at the point of death just let me die, I've lived long enough. More like I've overstayed my welcome on earth."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to die either."

"Yes I'm sure Ashley, I know you'll miss my good looks but when it's my time it's my time ok."

He laughed softly giving my arm a soft punch at my comment. Ashley them looked at me with serious eyes nodding his head. "Ok I'll let you die but I'm going to be there with you till you close your eyes for the last time."

"Alright deal, now put on some good music, we have a long ass drive ahead of us." He shot me a smile turning on the first rock station he found. Highway To Hell blasted through the speakers as I speed down a dark desolate street; how ironic that song was to me.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I've come back from the dead, yay! I'm trying so hard to update my other fanfics, writers bock is a bitch. Anyway I'll try my hardest to update sooooo
Vote, Comment, Share :D