Chapter 20: The Fight To End It All

Andy's POV:

Grace stared up at me with pure horror as I wrapped my finger tighter around her neck. Pure anger pulsed through my veins just staring down the hell that caused Ashley and I so much through our life. I now couldn't trust anyone that had a beating heart and could breathe. She was my best friend, till she fu.cked me over like this.

"Come on Andy lets talk about this friend to friend. We both have pent up anger so you know what I'm coming from with the things I said."

"I am not your friend!" I snapped making Ashley whimper softly.

"Andy...baby calm down please your scaring me." Ashley said softly placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Do you not remember what she did to us Ashley?" I countered turning my head around to look at him while still having a firm grip on her neck.

"We did kill her father though Andy, you have to take in consideration with that."

"He was going to kill us first!" I raised my voice slightly. "Scratch that I was killed!"

"Andy please why don't you let her go. I know your trying to protect me but violence is never really the answer now is it."

"It is the answer when the bitch is trying to kill us."

"Hey! Don't talk about me while I'm right here!" Grace seethed scratching at my arm with her long nails.

"Shut the f.uck up before I snap your neck." I seethed.

"Andy! Seriously you need to calm down. You can't kill everyone that you have a problem with."

My focus faltered for a split second and that's all it took for Grace to over power me. She dragged her sharp nail down the length of my arm making wince and pulls my hand away from her neck. Grace was quick on her feet and even quicker when she pulled Ashley into her body placing a sharp knife to his neck.

"Now that we're done with the relationship issues, it's my turn to run the show." She let out a wicked laugh digging the blade more into Ashley's throat. I could hear his heart pounding in his chest, his eyes we're glued to min. It was obvious he was petrified.

"If you don't let my man go, I'll make your death more painful." I growled.

"Oh Andy you think your the one with all the power in this but your wrong, so so wrong." She cut Ashley's neck slight, not to deep so he bleed out, deep enough to get a steady blood flow. Her eyes went red, her head lowering towards the cut.

"Kill her." Ashley mouthed to be before letting out a tiny scream when she sunk her fangs into his neck.

My anger elevated and I found myself across the land ripping a piece of wood out of a building, running back to where Grace was. While she wasn't paying attention, I plunged it through her back piercing her heart. She let out a gasp pulling away from Ashley's neck crumpling to the floor.

Her breath was labored and her heart was beating slower and slower. I turned my attention to Ashley watching him cover his wound with his blood stained hand. I approached him with caution making sure he wasn't scared of me.

"Is it starting to heal?" I asked removing his hand to see the slowly healing cut mark.

"Yeah, is she dead?"

I nodded my head pulling out a bottle of water pouring it on his hands so the blood could wash away. I felt so bad she put him through some pain but I was happy she was gone for good. I wrapped my arm around his waist and began walking back to the car leaving Graces body in the dust.

"So is it finally over?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah babe it finally is." I smiled softly looking over at him.

"Thank god we can finally stop looking over our shoulders." He sighed happily.

I nodded my head. "You want to go look at wedding rings when we get back to town?"

"I'd like that very much Andy."

We both smiles at each other as we walked off into the sunset, our hands intertwined with each other. We truly defied all odds.

THE END!!!
------
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that could make this happen. Thank to my best friend and lil sis Purdy_Girl1 for helping me when I had writers block. Thanks to everyone who commented and voted. Finally thanks for the reads and follows. You guys are the best ever. New story's should be coming soon I'll keep you posted. Have a wonderful night or day everyone ✌🏼
Vote, Comment, Share.