Chapter 13- we all hope to see you again soon

The trip was going to be a blast....

The 2 days came on fast, Dan was super excited. All he could talk about was the trip, although he didn't know that Emily and Magnus were coming he was thinking they might come. "Hey Drago, where do you think we're going?" Dan asked Drago, "I don't really know, if it's about that Aku friend we're talking about then there's no telling where we are going" Drago said sounding a bit nervous. "We'll be fine" Dan replied as they walked over to the Studio, as Dan entered he felt a chill down his spine kind of feeling. Usually everyone is here by now but everyone wasn't there, "uhm, Drago did my friends say anything about not showing up today or something? I left early and I can't say..." Dan curiously asked the dragon-like pyrus bakugan, "not that I remember" Said Drago.

Dan eventually got bored of waiting so he went outside to go get some burgers, while he left all his friends secretly came out of the bushes behind the studio. "Phew, that was a close one" said Lia as she wiped her face with her arm, "yea, I nearly thought the surprise would be a flop" Said Wynton, "well we should hurry and get everything ready before Dan comes back" Shun told the others as he ran back inside. "Yea" replied Wynton as he and Lia both went inside as well, after an hour and a half the crew was finally done with all the preparations for Dan's surprise, after everyone was done they all sat down to catch their breath. "I can't believe that Dan's not back yet, like how long does it take to get one burger and eat it?" Said Lia, Wynton and Shun laughed, even lightning sounded like he was laughing. "Dan's that kind of person that roams everywhere before he returns, there's always something new going on for him to explore" said Shun, Lia also chuckled after hearing Shun's words. "Yep, that sounds like Dan" replied Lia, "Hey guys, do you know if anyone else will be going along with Dan and Aku?" Asked Wynton, "oh yeah! Aku told me the other day that she, Dan, Issac, Magnus, and Emily are all going." Said Lia

Wynton always felt that Aku included Magnus and Emily in most of their activities but didn't say much. "Hey guys... mind if I ask you all something?" Wynton said nervously, "what's the matter Wynton?" asked Shun as he was comforting Wynton, "isn't it weird that Aku always does something with Dan, Magnus, and Emily. She never includes us, do you think she doesn't want us to get near Dan or something?" Said Wynton. "What?no! She would never do something like  that, right now she has some very important business with Dan and the others. So don't think she doesn't treat us all unfairly, she's just hard to understand that's all!" replied Lia as she stood up for her friend, "how are you so sure about this Lia? Wynton kinda is right and it's hard to believe you" said Shun with his worried expression on his face, "guys you have to trust me, soon I'll tell you everything so please don't think bad of her" said Lia, "what do you mean by 'tell us everything' Lia?" asked Wynton. "Like I said, I'll explain soon" said Lia sounding very secretive, "alright, we believe you" said Shun as he tried to push away negative thoughts, "and just in time too!" said Lia pointing towards the door. Lighting was leading Dan blindfolded with a lead into studio D, Lighting barked at Dan meaning he could take off the blindfold, right after he took it off he looked up to see decorations and his friends' shouting "WE'LL MISS YOU DAN!". 

Dan seemed confused at first but he read the poster which said "a goodbye party for Dan", "you guys threw me a party because I'm going on vacation?" asked Dan, "Actually you'll be staying there for 4 and a half months" said Lia, "WHAT?? Am I really going to be gone for that long?!?!" asked Dan as he looked very surprised and not reading the fine print. "Don't worry Dan, you'll also come back too" said Shun as he smiled, Dan sorta got emotional and was getting sad about leaving but Lia calmed him down, "you're leaving tonight right?" asked Wynton, "yep" replied Dan, "so this is really it huh" said Shun, "it sure is" said Lia. "Hey! This Is my party, no getting sad. Let's spend all the time together as we can one more time!" said Dan lightning up everyone's mood "Yeah!" Everyone responded. The rest of the day the brawlers went to their favourite places, had Bakugan battles, said goodbye to some friends, and enjoyed some good food. But the fun had to end, it was time to drop Dan off at the leaving area, once the awesome brawlers reached the site they knew it was time for Dan to take his departure. They met Magnus, Emily, Aku, and Issac at the site all boarding the plane, Aku stayed out with the awesome brawlers for their last goodbyes. "We'll miss you Dan" said Lia, "we hope you have a safe trip Dan" said Shun, "yeah, and take care of yourself for us ok?" added Wynton. "Will do guys" said Dan as he smiled, "alrighty, we've gotta go board before the plane leaves Dan" said Aku, "alright, Bye guys!" said Dan as he waved goodbye while he boarded the plane reaching out of the other awesome brawlers' sights. "We all hope to see you again soon Dan.."

(4 PARAGRAPHS! LETS GOOOO! heh sorry for overreacting, I've been busy with school lastly so I've been missing out on stuff here. Anyways I hoped you liked this chapter, and again I'm rlly sorry fo updating very late TwT. Bye byeee)